Glory Glory New York City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how this is a forum, where opinions are said to be welcome, but you mods delete posts that you personally don't like. Way to run a forum
I deleted all the posts that hijacked this thread. I will continue to delete all posts that hijack this thread.

I read those posts and I disagree they were relevant to the discussion.
The posts deleted were referring to Manchester United. The original post is not a discussion about ManU it's about a song. Feel free to join in the discussion about the Battle Hymn of the Republic. If you disagree please feel free to message NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan or @Falastur with a petition to open those comments back up.

The posts deleted were referring to Manchester United. The original post is not a discussion about ManU it's about a song. Feel free to join in the discussion about the Battle Hymn of the Republic. If you disagree please feel free to message NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan or @Falastur with a petition to open those comments back up.
And yet the who gives a fuck comment was left.

And yet the who gives a fuck comment was left.
A couple people brought up the Manchester United relationship. the 'who gives a fuck' comment was a nice way to end the ManU relationship. I'm done talking about this, if you have any issues contact the site administrator.

A couple people brought up the Manchester United relationship. the 'who gives a fuck' comment was a nice way to end the ManU relationship. I'm done talking about this, if you have any issues contact the site administrator.
who's the official site admin? Sick of my posts getting deleted because you can't handle differing opinions. Fucking communist China has more freedom than this forum.

who's the official site admin? Sick of my posts getting deleted because you can't handle differing opinions. Fucking communist China has more freedom than this forum.
Grandsolo if I hated posting here as much as you do I would leave.
Start your own discussions in the appropriate forum. Someone posted a song. You don't like it, that's fine.
If you can't reply respectfully and on topic your post will be deleted. You are literally the only one whose post are deleted on a regular basis.
This isn't Facebook or twitter. We have rules. Respect OUR club and respect each other. If either is broken your post will be deleted. If you continue to do it then no we don't need you here and there's 600 other people that can take your place. If you want to talk about city or united or anyone post in the appropriate forum or go to the respective team sites. If you want to submit your own chant do so. If you can't because you lack creativity then don't shit on other people for trying.

Grandsolo if I hated posting here as much as you do I would leave.
Start your own discussions in the appropriate forum. Someone posted a song. You don't like it, that's fine.
If you can't reply respectfully and on topic your post will be deleted. You are literally the only one whose post are deleted on a regular basis.
This isn't Facebook or twitter. We have rules. Respect OUR club and respect each other. If either is broken your post will be deleted. If you continue to do it then no we don't need you here and there's 600 other people that can take your place. If you want to talk about city or united or anyone post in the appropriate forum or go to the respective team sites. If you want to submit your own chant do so. If you can't because you lack creativity then don't shit on other people for trying.
I was responding to a post, about a song, in a thread about a possible song to be sung. I've seen countless insults go without any action, yet it seems there is a select few fans that are being extra moderated. I never said I hate posting here. I do hate having my opinions deleted because someone else doesn't like them

Reactions: AndreT_NY
Status
Not open for further replies.