Glory Glory New York City

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i have is

we are new york city and we're never second best,
we will divide and conquer and destroy all the rest

I'm no poet or english major but getting enough people chanting this could be pretty intimidating

Reactions: CP_Scouse

Are you serious ???????????????

Please guys NnnnnnnnnOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Reactions: AndreT_NY
Plenty of team use the glory song, its not a Man U song, so all the manuphobic people can chill out.
Yea. First time I heard it was when I was a kid going to church every weekend. I'd have more trouble removing the religious connotation of the song than the ManU relationship.

Honestly, domestic league championships have been mostly won by a shit midtable team from outside of Manchester. We should distance ourselves from that and avoid winning MLS Cup at all costs.

While we are at it, since that team plays soccer, I think NYCFC should play a different sport, maybe cricket or something.

#ManUPhobia

Honestly, domestic league championships have been mostly won by a shit midtable team from outside of Manchester. We should distance ourselves from that and avoid winning MLS Cup at all costs.

While we are at it, since that team plays soccer, I think NYCFC should play a different sport, maybe cricket or something.

#ManUPhobia
No one is afraid of that shower of shit. But it's most well known as a rag song. Bad idea all around. Now, if we can't sing City songs, we damn sure better not be singing any rag songs either.

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT TEAM IN FUCKING ENGLAND SINGS IT THIS IS THE USA AND LAST TIME I CHECKED NO TEAM IN MLS SINGS IT.

i think that a bunch of you forget this is a NEW YORK club and that we don't fucking live in england

everyone just seems to care about what team in england does this or what team in england does that....this isn't the premier league...we don't live in england last time i checked so who cares if we use a song someone in ENGLAND sings

everyone just seems to care about what team in england does this or what team in england does that....this isn't the premier league...we don't live in england last time i checked so who cares if we use a song someone in ENGLAND sings
but without Man City we are nothing so we need to hate what they hate #ManUPhobia

I love how this is a forum, where opinions are said to be welcome, but you mods delete posts that you personally don't like. Way to run a forum

lets sing Cosmos songs with reworded lyrics....after all, this isn't NASL

Status
Not open for further replies.