Guess The Attendance 2021 - NYCFC vs. Orlando (July 25)

I know tickets weren't put on sale until only about a week ago, but this is really disappointing. And I know a lot of fans are frustrated with them, but this is a really good team and fans should want to come see this team play. Hopefully it improves, because this is really bad.
What I don't get is that there were not very many seats for sale for this game. I had to buy resale seats off ticketmaster because there weren't enough seats available through the membership portal.

The Club must have been holding a lot of seats back.

Reactions: Kjbert
What I don't get is that there were not very many seats for sale for this game. I had to buy resale seats off ticketmaster because there weren't enough seats available through the membership portal.

Maybe a lot of members who didn't sell their seats and didn't go either? We never got that guide as promised. Maybe people didn't know how to go through the process.

Huh? I saw a LOT of empty seats on ticketmaster though...

Couldn’t get a seat within 15 rows of my seats to bring my daughter. So I burned a game of trade ins to give back one ticket (so both wife and daughter didn’t attend). Then they came out and said you can only trade in two games.

Then I get there and there were 500 empty seats in my section.

Couldn’t get a seat within 15 rows of my seats to bring my daughter. So I burned a game of trade ins to give back one ticket (so both wife and daughter didn’t attend). Then they came out and said you can only trade in two games.

Then I get there and there were 500 empty seats in my section.

plenty of empty seats to stretch out everywhere yesterday.

Reactions: Kjbert and moogoo
I never ever buy tickets where i need. Half the sections don't have attendants at the entrance so I always buy GA and then walk to wherever i wanna watch. If no attendants, I go in, if there are then i just hang by one of the bar areas by the bleachers.

Reactions: canchon and Kjbert
There were more on Ticketmaster due to resales. On the member site, there wasn't as much.

And neither of them had anywhere near as many open seats as there in the stadium yesterday.
Hmm, I saw a bunch of blue ones on the second level which indicated non-resale

This might be accurate. I thought 14k from my seats.
I'm bad at estimating crowd sizes but when I was in the supporter's section, I guessed to my friend 8-10k. I thought supporters looked reasonably full, but the rest of the stadium was a little sparse. I guess at the end of the day, whatever the number, it's that it's a different atmosphere when we have 20-25k. I hope we can (safely) get back to that this season