Héber Araújo dos Santos [Forward]

....or 3 games in...

really sucks for heber. such a good guy and being hampered by injuries.

hammy isn't as bad as ACL but can be a pain in the ass to heal 100% and very easy to reinjure.

only 32. sad he couldn't find another home in MLS.

If the money was right it would have been nice to have him back, he always seemed like a good guy in the locker room. He lost most of his burst after the injuries but he was still crafty and had good movement, he probably could have played a bit as a late-game sub for us.

Reactions: moogoo
If the money was right it would have been nice to have him back, he always seemed like a good guy in the locker room. He lost most of his burst after the injuries but he was still crafty and had good movement, he probably could have played a bit as a late-game sub for us.

i agree. having a veteran striker as a lockerroom presence and to guide the young #9s we have wouldn't have been a bad thing. if the money was right of course. but maybe heber wanted more playing time, which i can't blame him for.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
It's tough. It would have had to be very low cost IMO, and I very much expect he's making more in China.

He has 11 total goals from 2020-23, in 3062 minutes (0.32g/90). 8 of those came in 2022, but only 2 of the 8 were after Taty left, even though he played more than half of his minutes after Taty left.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoupInNYC