Head Honcho's ,Big Cheeses ,and Top Dogs!

Angela Miller

Registered
Nov 1, 2015
So it's Jon Patricof , Claudio Reyna, Matt Pellegrino, and Mike Cullen that run NYCFC !

What is the view point of these VIP's to the members of this jury ? Has anyone here ever met these men? If you had a chance to meet them how open would you be with your opinions and questions? Do they and other employees of NYCFC read this forum and report back to their bosses?

Now if you had these 4 men in front of you what would They Say if asked why Andrea get's a starting spot when he's one of this teams biggest liability's ? This Team belongs to them it's and reputation on the line . The players just play and we watch it all ! Everything that goes down is on them . So would you be intimidated by the job titles they have or would you let them have it ?

Angela is the intern.

giphy.gif

What is the view point of these VIP's to the members of this jury?

They are all solid.

Has anyone here ever met these men?

I've met all of them.

If you had a chance to meet them how open would you be with your opinions and questions?

Very open and direct with both.

Do they and other employees of NYCFC read this forum and report back to their bosses?

I don't know if they do but I'm sure someone does.

Now if you had these 4 men in front of you what would They Say if asked why Andrea get's a starting spot when he's one of this teams biggest liability's?

Different degrees of deflected answers. Claudio would be the most deflective.

So would you be intimidated by the job titles they have or would you let them have it?

Let them have it? Not sure what that means but nothing to hide from them.

Reactions: Angela Miller