Memorabilia - Inaugural game - St.Mirren - Feb 2015 - Framed Shirts, team sheet and photos

Bungle

Registered
May 11, 2020
Hi folks

I have a 2 identical framed sets of shirts to commemorate NYCFC's inaugural game against St.Mirren in Feb 2015, played in Manchester.
There were only four made to commemorate the game.

As you can see from the photos, they are a very smart piece of NYCFC memorabilia, celebrating your history.
Each includes the two team strips, official team sheet/roster from the night, and some important photos including David Villa scoring and celebrating the first ever NYCFC goal.

As a St.Mirren fan, I was in Manchester for the match, witnessing NYCFC's history. Unfortunately, St.Mirren were wearing our rather garish away shirt that night instead of our famous black and white stripes.

Anyway, as i'm moving home, i need to sell them and wondering if there would be any interest in them.
They are a brilliant piece of NYCFC history and will be fantastic collectable for the future - only four were made.

Not sure about this forum's etiquette, so if anyone is interested in buying one of them, DM me and i can let you know the price.
Any buyer would also have to cover the shipping costs. Given these are currently in Scotland, when i know where they need to be shipped to in the U.S., i would need to get quotes for shipping.

Cheers

IMG_20200503_173621.jpg

IMG_20200503_173737.jpg

IMG_20200503_173634.jpg

IMG_20200503_173730.jpg

Hi folks

I have a 2 identical framed sets of shirts to commemorate NYCFC's inaugural game against St.Mirren in Feb 2015, played in Manchester.
There were only four made to commemorate the game.

As you can see from the photos, they are a very smart piece of NYCFC memorabilia, celebrating your history.
Each includes the two team strips, official team sheet/roster from the night, and some important photos including David Villa scoring and celebrating the first ever NYCFC goal.

As a St.Mirren fan, I was in Manchester for the match, witnessing NYCFC's history. Unfortunately, St.Mirren were wearing our rather garish away shirt that night instead of our famous black and white stripes.

Anyway, as i'm moving home, i need to sell them and wondering if there would be any interest in them.
They are a brilliant piece of NYCFC history and will be fantastic collectable for the future - only four were made.

Not sure about this forum's etiquette, so if anyone is interested in buying one of them, DM me and i can let you know the price.
Any buyer would also have to cover the shipping costs. Given these are currently in Scotland, when i know where they need to be shipped to in the U.S., i would need to get quotes for shipping.

Cheers

View attachment 10765

View attachment 10768

View attachment 10769

View attachment 10770
Very cool. What’s the overall size and can you DM me the price?

index.php

Hmmm how did we miss the playoffs that year?