Vince and Vance Moss (The Moss Twins)

They must not have done so well in Writing class because they have a number of grammatical errors in that fluff piece.

The amount of embellishment is crazy:

Point of information 1: when a licensed doctor joins the military, they start as either a captain (general physician) or major (w/ specialty) so they got the rank of Major upon signing up.

PoI 2: not sure how "treating civilians outside of Kabul" was never before done in the "history of the military" before they took on the "unprecedented opportunity"?

PoI 3: that Global War on Terror medal they claim is given to every service member that's rotated through Iraq and/or Afghanistan for 30days.

But seriously, after reading how much they pat themselves on the back, I'm amazed a grenade wasn't "accidentally" tossed in their tent.

You don't frag doctors.

From a practical standpoint they were so far behind the line that weapons wouldn't have been allowed in the building; there would be armed guards externally however.

They are probably jacking to this thread.

So it's the circle of life.

Oops. Nah. Sorry. I meant circle jerk of jerks.

You know, people who claim (or humbly disclaim) past military service as a basis for continued extraordinary treatment kind of grind my gears. I won't get into it specifically, and I appreciate their service. But society's gratitude is enough that we are not all bound to be in their servitude for forever for it.

If what these jokers are looking for is given to them, then what they did is exactly the opposite of honorable. It's entirely self-promoting.

I'm fine with acting selfishly, frankly. But don't sell it as altruism.

the man-baby twins were a little quieter this time (starting at the 4 min mark):

Before the players went into the tunnel, they got the kids to do cheer such as "When I say 'What do we want victory?' you say, 'Now!" and a whole other bunch stuff. And a lot of clapping. Honestly, very childish. Red Bull propaganda.

They were clowns the entire time basically berating me the entire game regarding Twitter, our away fans, no safe spaces, my Twitter, Twitter, and Twitter. They dropped a lot of F-bombs to at me.

From the Red Bull 6/24 post-game thread...

Well, story time again...

I sat next to Vince and Vance Moss and I can say these guys are honestly cartoon characters. I wasn't sitting directly next to them. It was brother, brother, wife, wife, my friend, me. The buffer was needed. I guess they read what I posted on Twitter because they were nonstop chirping at me about Twitter, how the away supporters are being vulgar and should be banned, etc, etc, etc. They were saying, this isn't a safe space, you don't know the whole story, don't cross the line, and probably said "fuck" in a sentence directed at me more than Chanot had touches. Saying we're crybabies and acting like a child crying. It got to the point of amusement. My friend who I took didn't understand it until halftime when I told him and he realized too these guys are idiots talking shit at a kid for a whole match.

I didn't respond to or even care to notice them for most of the match. Don't pay attention to the haters. I watched the match and supported NYCFC. Over the course of the match I only said the following:
- Don't go over to our supporter section this time.
- Scoreboard.
- I'm not cursing, don't swear at me.

I'm 10+ years younger than these guys. I have done nothing wrong to them. Why the hate?

Great day. I should have put on sunscreen.

My friend I shouldn't tweet about these guys. But I have to say something publicly about their clown behavior and cursing at me.

One last thing about them. One of them brought an Oscar statue that they raised when an NYCFC foul was called believing it was acting. They asked me, "Does this cross the line?" I responded, hopefully they heard, "Depends where you put it."

I was surprised to watch the Behind the Scenes video and see that they let fans into the tunnel.

I was happy to see that one of them was ours. So, how did you pull that off?

From the Red Bull 6/24 post-game thread...

Well, story time again...

I sat next to Vince and Vance Moss and I can say these guys are honestly cartoon characters. I wasn't sitting directly next to them. It was brother, brother, wife, wife, my friend, me. The buffer was needed. I guess they read what I posted on Twitter because they were nonstop chirping at me about Twitter, how the away supporters are being vulgar and should be banned, etc, etc, etc. They were saying, this isn't a safe space, you don't know the whole story, don't cross the line, and probably said "fuck" in a sentence directed at me more than Chanot had touches. Saying we're crybabies and acting like a child crying. It got to the point of amusement. My friend who I took didn't understand it until halftime when I told him and he realized too these guys are idiots talking shit at a kid for a whole match.

I didn't respond to or even care to notice them for most of the match. Don't pay attention to the haters. I watched the match and supported NYCFC. Over the course of the match I only said the following:
- Don't go over to our supporter section this time.
- Scoreboard.
- I'm not cursing, don't swear at me.

I'm 10+ years younger than these guys. I have done nothing wrong to them. Why the hate?

Great day. I should have put on sunscreen.

My friend I shouldn't tweet about these guys. But I have to say something publicly about their clown behavior and cursing at me.

One last thing about them. One of them brought an Oscar statue that they raised when an NYCFC foul was called believing it was acting. They asked me, "Does this cross the line?" I responded, hopefully they heard, "Depends where you put it."

Why does MLS put up with these clowns? They're trying to create family-friendly atmospheres (rightfully so), and they let these idiots not only into the stadiums, but into the tunnel? Sure that's a perk for the fans sitting right behind the benches, but surely MLS could bar them from certain areas if they wanted to.

If they're being that vulgar and disgraceful around kids and families, why does the stadium put up with it? Eject them and ban them I really don't understand why this is so difficult.

Why does MLS put up with these clowns? They're trying to create family-friendly atmospheres (rightfully so), and they let these idiots not only into the stadiums, but into the tunnel? Sure that's a perk for the fans sitting right behind the benches, but surely MLS could bar them from certain areas if they wanted to.

If they're being that vulgar and disgraceful around kids and families, why does the stadium put up with it? Eject them and ban them I really don't understand why this is so difficult.

In the tunnel with the kids, they weren't doing anything wrong. Just pumping up the kids and the players, or at least trying to.

In the tunnel with the kids, they weren't doing anything wrong. Just pumping up the kids and the players, or at least trying to.
yeah but in both clips the tunnel is quiet except for the man-baby twins - it's like that nervous atmosphere you get when you're in the room with someone who's belligerently drunk and talking about how they love the burrito in their hand because they would never leave them like their ex did - it's just awkward

and kids don't have that kind of animosity toward an opposing team, so they're not gonna get involved - they maybe got 5 kids involved in their chant