Hello From Ireland.

Aguero93:20

Registered
Jun 3, 2014
Hey all,
MCFC fan living in Ireland here, thought I'd stick my head in to say hello given the amount of links to this place that are popping up on the Bluemoon forum.
Congratulations on the David Villa signing, he's an amazing player, a joy to watch and imo will be the standout player in the MLS next year, I'm actually pretty jealous, always wanted him to play for us! :)
Excited to have a partner club in America, always thought it was one of the untapped markets where Football (or soccer?) could absolutely make waves with the right people involved and our shared bosses and owners are definitely those people.
So will be keeping a close eye and best of luck, this is New York and NYCFC's chance to write their own chapter in the history of both American sport and World Football!

Reactions: Scott McCarthy
Hey all,
MCFC fan living in Ireland here, thought I'd stick my head in to say hello given the amount of links to this place that are popping up on the Bluemoon forum.
Congratulations on the David Villa signing, he's an amazing player, a joy to watch and imo will be the standout player in the MLS next year, I'm actually pretty jealous, always wanted him to play for us! :)
Excited to have a partner club in America, always thought it was one of the untapped markets where Football (or soccer?) could absolutely make waves with the right people involved and our shared bosses and owners are definitely those people.
So will be keeping a close eye and best of luck, this is New York and NYCFC's chance to write their own chapter in the history of both American sport and World Football!
Thanks for joining! These are exciting times for the club.

Thanks for joining! These are exciting times for the club.
Exciting indeed, very good first DP signing, Xavi and Lampard linked also, both great players with a lot to offer and 4 EDS players who'll be buzzing at the prospect of playing in a new continent, I've got a good gut feeling about the first season! :)
Hopefully you can even stuff New York Red Bulls, seems a lot on here don't like them and that Thierry Henry isn't the most popular here either ;)

Exciting indeed, very good first DP signing, Xavi and Lampard linked also, both great players with a lot to offer and 4 EDS players who'll be buzzing at the prospect of playing in a new continent, I've got a good gut feeling about the first season! :)
Hopefully you can even stuff New York Red Bulls, seems a lot on here don't like them and that Thierry Henry isn't the most popular here either ;)
Just like I said on the Facebook page, Henry is a legend regardless of what shirt he wears. Tim Cahill as well. You're right though, you're not gonna find too many Red Bull supporters here and rightly so. Red Bull had a chance to own this city but they preferred to spend their efforts peddling cans of soda.

Hey all,

Welcome, it is really great seeing how many supporters NYC FC is gaining from around the world. Yes, we are very excited about the coming season, and have high expectations for any franchise backed by MCFC and the Yankees.