Hello From The Bronx

LouieDvois

Registered
Jul 7, 2014
Hi everyone, my name is Luis and I'm from the Bronx New York. I am currently a Marketing major at SUNY Oswego, and I honestly havent been following soccer seriously until the beginning of this year. I heard about the new NYC club and got very excited, now I've been following every news about the team very closely and plan on attending as many matches as possible. The first NYCFC match I attend will also be my first soccer match ever.

Thank you for reading. Hope to meet as many fellow NYCFC fans as possible.

Hey man. I'm from the Bronx too and even though I have followed soccer since I was 13 and watched the 2002 world cup when the usmnt did very well, I have never been to a live football match. I watch almost every man city game in the epl, and I used to follow fulham when I was a teenager since they had so many us players. Good to see us Bronx people supporting NYCFC! I hope the team stays in the Bronx as I am going to get spoiled only going 10 mins to Yankee stadium.

Hi everyone, my name is Luis and I'm from the Bronx New York. I am currently a Marketing major at SUNY Oswego, and I honestly havent been following soccer seriously until the beginning of this year. I heard about the new NYC club and got very excited, now I've been following every news about the team very closely and plan on attending as many matches as possible. The first NYCFC match I attend will also be my first soccer match ever.

Thank you for reading. Hope to meet as many fellow NYCFC fans as possible.
You gotta start somewhere

Reactions: einwindir