Hello! I'm Rick!

RickNL

Registered
Mar 12, 2017
Venlo, Netherlands
Hello everybody!
My name is Rick, i'm 17 years old, and i'm from Holland.
My hobby's are: Watching soccer, visiting PSV Eindhoven & VVV-Venlo, and i'm going to school.
I love to watch the MLS, and when I watch the MLS my favorite team is New York City FC, that's why I registered on this forum :).

Sorry if my English isn't 100% correct :$.

See ya!

Thank you!

Well.. I don't know, the matches are never boring to watch! The players keep on fighting for 90 minutes, that's a lot different here in Holland.
That's cool. Makes sense based on the focus the league places on parity. I would have thought that the lack of quality would drive most Euro fans away though. Almost did for me :)

Reactions: RickNL
That's cool. Makes sense based on the focus the league places on parity. I would have thought that the lack of quality would drive most Euro fans away though. Almost did for me :)

My opinion is that a match should be exiting to watch, that makes a match complete for me, and NYCFC always is exiting to watch for me :)! But the MLS also has lots of good players, quantity over quality :D!

My opinion is that a match should be exiting to watch, that makes a match complete for me, and NYCFC always is exiting to watch for me :)! But the MLS also has lots of good players, quantity over quality :D!
Definitely an exciting one today. Welcome!

Cheers, Rick! Welcome to the Forum. We're a lovable group once you get to know us.