Home - 10/28 Philadelphia

Status
Not open for further replies.
talks of antifa coming to the game to battle it out with the proud boys. just saying to keep your eyes open and if you see a fight just go the other way

So were the Proud Boys originally coming to the game so now Antifa is coming to the game? Is Antifa coming to the game because there's like 1-2 members of the Proud Boys that may be at the NYCFC match?

Are they buying tickets?

Im just trying to make people aware that something may or may not go down. and to keep their eyes extra open if theyre going. there are discussion but theres no actual proof about it. call it alarmist call it what you will. I just dont want to see any innocent bystanders getting hurt if something does happen. That is all.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
So were the Proud Boys originally coming to the game so now Antifa is coming to the game? Is Antifa coming to the game because there's like 1-2 members of the Proud Boys that may be at the NYCFC match?

Are they buying tickets?

Always looking for that edge in the guess the attendance thread, aren't you?

If that's what it takes to finally sell our tickets at face, maybe we move all our matches to the Thunderdome.

NYCFC needs better pregame entertainment. Who wouldn't want a UFC fight beforehand?

NYCFC needs better pregame entertainment. Who wouldn't want a UFC fight beforehand?

Like I said, whatever it takes to be able to re-sell my tickets at face value.

Forecast looks cloudy now and cool. Temps in the high 40s for kickoff, and it looks like the rain will hold off on Sunday. We are blessed. Only a few more matches of this shitshow to watch. Can't wait!

Reactions: Schwallacus
New York City FC v Philadelphia Union
Yankee Stadium (4:30PM ET)
REF: Alan Kelly
AR1: Corey Rockwell
AR2: Corey Parker
4TH: Fotis Bazakos
VAR: Dave Gantar

This is a best in PRO refereeing crew...

giphy.gif

Reactions: Schwallacus
Status
Not open for further replies.