Home - March 17 - Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good analysis. In the DC match, Sweat and Tinny were deployed high and wide. I wouldn't mind seeing some inside fullback play to try and win the ball in midfield and cut off the supply to Rossi and Vela.
I would mind that. Tinny and Sweat are two of the least technically proficient assholes I’ve seen on a soccer pitch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Christopher Jee
I can get $12 to trade in mine right now.

That’s just shit. Can’t even buy a beer. And that’s fair. A ticket to watch this team isn’t nearly as good as beer.

They 1/2 the trade in value 48 hours before a game.

I have a good feeling that I will be leaving Yankee Stadium after this game starting the chants for Dome Out after we get wrecked by LAFC.

Reactions: Kjbert
Today’s Match Day email FFS

Match Preview: NYCFC vs DC United
spacerjp.gif
spacerjp.gif
spacerjp.gif

New York City FC takes on LAFC today for their second home game of the season in the Bronx. Here's everything you need to know…

I would be disappointed to not come away with at least a point today. West coast team playing an away game on the east coast. We have also played direct teams like Atlanta very well at Yankee Stadium even under Dome. Maxi and Mitrita start combining well and the end of our last game.

I would like to see Mirita in the middle and one of Lewis or ITS on one of the wings. Probably we will be Lewis, with ITS in the injury list.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
I have a good feeling that I will be leaving Yankee Stadium after this game starting the chants for Dome Out after we get wrecked by LAFC.

I very much see this happening. 2 points out of 3 games, 2 at home and away against Orlando, does not cut it.

Turns out I'll be watching from home today, so I'll be joining you fine people in the shoutbox.
Sadly my plans changed too late to attempt to sell my tickets, not that anyone would have bought them anyway...

My plans changed as well and somehow managed to sell mine within 10min of posting on stubhub at 10pm last night . Bargain price of 25 bucks each

Status
Not open for further replies.