Home Opener Viewing Party + Pre-game And Post Game Info

Micprobes

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Dec 7, 2014
Whoever doesn't have tickets to the big game, we'll be throwing another viewing party at the Whiskey Annex this Sunday. If you DO have tickets, we will be pre-gaming at Whiskey Annex then marching to the stadium together. We will also be throwing a post game party as well.
Last week was amazing! I hope I can meet more of you this week! Cheers!

3-15-15-NOLOGOS.jpg 3-15-15-NOLOGOS.jpg

Reactions: Goodfella
Whoever doesn't have tickets to the big game, we'll be throwing another viewing party at the Whiskey Annex this Sunday. If you DO have tickets, we will be pre-gaming at Whiskey Annex then marching to the stadium together. We will also be throwing a post game party as well.
Last week was amazing! I hope I can meet more of you this week! Cheers!

View attachment 2028 View attachment 2028

Looks like a terrific gathering. One question, for those with tickets, isn't that a rather long march?

Looks like a terrific gathering. One question, for those with tickets, isn't that a rather long march?
Come on! Obviously I dont literately mean "march to the stadium". Whats wrong with making us sound like the army of hardcore supporters that we are? Besides, I would gladly walk from Williamsburg to Yankee stadium for this team any day.

Come on! Obviously I dont literately mean "march to the stadium". Whats wrong with making us sound like the army of hardcore supporters that we are? Besides, I would gladly walk from Williamsburg to Yankee stadium for this team any day.

AHH This is the kind of support our team needs.
I am a one woman army and I live in the Bronx - going to Brooklyn will mean had to be up early to get there and I need my beauty sleep...however will look for you march as it gets close to the stadium . planning to be there at 3 PM.

PS : the Stadium opens @ 3PM and its been suggested to get there early and I just noticed that from your post that, you guys are planning to start march@3 PM - Remember traffic and checking in ... There is bound to be lots of confusion

Last edited: