Home V D. C. United 08/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am liking tonight's lineup. And what a beautiful night. Feeling 3 points. And the beer.

And they have a very good coach, unlike NYC
Yea that same coach was being fired two years ago for the shit ty team he had by fans and media. Goes to show you, u don't build successful teams in any sport by changing coaches every year. On top of that Jason Kreis has had way more success and deserves the benefit of doubt. If fans in DC and ownership in DC showed patience when DC united had the worst season in their history a couple.of years then surely JK haters can hold off for a season or two. Keep in mind Kreis won mls cup and was a game away from winning the concacaf title. Yet with an expansion team with no real off season and continued roster turnover, some fans here think he can't coach and needs to be fired. Smh.

CMUkZmVUAAE1n51.jpg

Yea that same coach was being fired two years ago for the shit ty team he had by fans and media. Goes to show you, u don't build successful teams in any sport by changing coaches every year. On top of that Jason Kreis has had way more success and deserves the benefit of doubt. If fans in DC and ownership in DC showed patience when DC united had the worst season in their history a couple.of years then surely JK haters can hold off for a season or two. Keep in mind Kreis won mls cup and was a game away from winning the concacaf title. Yet with an expansion team with no real off season and continued roster turnover, some fans here think he can't coach and needs to be fired. Smh.

Everything you said has nothing to with why he is an awful coach and has made awful decisions all year and this is what the Kreis lovers fail to see and think giving him time will help. Time will help, obviously, but he can't take NYCFC to where we want to be.

Reactions: Gavin23
Was just about to post: Lots of good attacking, some poor (egotistical) decisions close to goal. Story of Nycfc, then wham: Pirlo, Villa - GOAL! Let's put a few more and take an important step towards play-offs. Go Nycfc!!!!!!

Yeah Kreis will change the line-up.

Its a different team we play against and there's this guy that's rumored to be on our team, Frank Lampard.

The higher ups want him on the field.

Reactions: PVieira21
Everything you said has nothing to with why he is an awful coach and has made awful decisions all year and this is what the Kreis lovers fail to see and think giving him time will help. Time will help, obviously, but he can't take NYCFC to where we want to be.
ok I guess you have a crystal ball. We should all just stop rooting and start to picket NYCFC HQ demanding JK get's fired RIGHT NOW. Otherwise, what is the point?

The most complete and impressive victory of the season, hands down.

I loved Poku and he was great. I was very impressed with Pirlo's improvement in 2nd half. Amazing.

That Hamid kid is good too. Otherwise it would have been 6-1.

The most complete and impressive victory of the season, hands down.

I loved Poku and he was great. I was very impressed with Pirlo's improvement in 2nd half. Amazing.

That Hamid kid is good too. Otherwise it would have been 6-1.
Dominated for the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.