Ikar Casillas: I Would Like To Play In Mls

I wonder if we will see more and more of this if our economy keeps improving while europe's continues to stagnate.
The EU is about to take a huge hit, so I can see lots of top European player looking to get out of 2 out the "top 5" leagues mainly Serie A and Ligue 1 because they are the economies mostly to get hit hard. If the owners give in, in the CBA talks and also add a 4th DP slot that is max money MLS will become a true destination league.

Would be difficult to come to the MLS for keepers though would it? Because I don't think most teams would want to take a goalie as a DP and most goalies of Casillas' standard wouldn't take that significant of a pay cut would they?

Reactions: Kjbert
Like I just told another member, if he wants to play for us on a 200k salary, by all means we'll take him.
People need to stop getting it twisted when these European players think MLS they are think the Big MLS cities. (New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston maybe Seattle)

Reactions: Kjbert
People need to stop getting it twisted when these European players think MLS they are think the Big MLS cities. (New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston maybe Seattle)
No no no. He really means Columbus and if he refuses to play there, it's obviously Garber catering to big markets.

Reactions: Paul and MagnusPax
come-at-me-bro.jpg
CURSE YOU!!
--RSL fans