Inaugural Season Ticket Holder For Nycfc & Ny/nj Metrostars

FredMertz

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jun 2, 2014
I am guessing I will be one of the few, the proud, the supporters who own season tickets for the first season of NYCFC and the MetroStars back in the day. I only had MetroStars tickets that first year and have been lukewarm about RBNY.

I live in New Rochelle and hope to get to as many games as I can with my almost 9-year old son.

I have supported Chelsea since before it was cool (or uncool depending on how you look at it) and saw my first game at Stamford Bridge in September of 1994 against Blackburn, just a week or so after seeing the US '94 World Cup team lose to England at Old Wembley.

Back then, Chelsea were like the NY Jets of soccer -- perennial losers playing in a global capital city.

Can't wait for next season to start!

Reactions: Section1Guy
I am guessing I will be one of the few, the proud, the supporters who own season tickets for the first season of NYCFC and the MetroStars back in the day. I only had MetroStars tickets that first year and have been lukewarm about RBNY.

Amen, I'm in the same boat. I anticipate being waaaaaaaay more excited about this team long term. So psyched!

I live in New Rochelle and hope to get to as many games as I can with my almost 9-year old son.

I have supported Chelsea since before it was cool (or uncool depending on how you look at it) and saw my first game at Stamford Bridge in September of 1994 against Blackburn, just a week or so after seeing the US '94 World Cup team lose to England at Old Wembley.

Back then, Chelsea were like the NY Jets of soccer -- perennial losers playing in a global capital city.

Can't wait for next season to start!
Welcome aboard, Thanks for signing up.

I remember when the MetroStars started up, I was lukewarm on them from the start, I think I was more excited for the NY/NJ Hitmen in the XFL. :)

BTW, how's Ethel?! (boy I hope you get the I Love Lucy reference) ...I watch way too much TV. :)