Invasion Of Red Cows Arena

Personally I really can't stand the RBNY feud. It's baseless and a waste of time.
If you look at where ATL's supporters group is compared to ours they're miles ahead. This SG needs to buckle down and start making progress and not worry about RBNY.
Not really a fair comparison.

They've existed as some sort of pseudo-Silverbacks/we want an MLS team organization since 2011. We had the bomb dropped in our laps less than a year ago.

I would hope they're well ahead of us.

Is invading rivals' stadiums something that happens in the US? Or is this just an idea someone came up with?
The most epic occurrence of it happening had to be this:

I'm a huge Notre Dame fan but my hat's off to Nebraska that day. Nebraska is a pretty damn long drive away from South Bend, Indiana (probably the entire length of England) and every game at Notre Dame Stadium has been sold out since 1974....

No Notre Dame fan to this day is sure how the hell they managed to get that many tickets and that many people to that game.

Sons of Ben, one of the SG that many people here cite as who we should model after, invaded New England during the MLS CUP. They did this BEFORE THEIR FIRST GAME. Look how successful and well known they are. IT WORKS. They went to RFK and just taunted the Revs. So, yes this does happen and yes this does work. It's not a stupid idea.

roflroll2.gif

I'm in!

Reactions: Soccerfanatic94
To be honest, those videos don't really prove anything works. What are the measurables? It just looks like a handful of fans who obviously are in the wrong city, for the wrong match.
And us taunting fans in their stadium while we don't have a team assembled or our own arena sounds like a dick move.

What say we build a nice steady, solid SC here in our back yard before we start putting flaming bags of dog shit on our neighbors porches.

MLS noticed the actions and wrote an article proving it. It's all about attention. Philly didn't have a team when SoB did this as well.

How many people show up at a Red bulls game in blue won't help the club; having people show up in Blue in Yankee Stadium in March 2015 will.
THIS! Giving the Yankees a good dose of loud and boisterous soccer style support with flags and scarfs and songs and the whole ruckus would be bound to make some nice headlines! And the best thing is, it would not just be targeted to the MLS niche, but to a much greater audience of casual sports fans. Maybe the Yankees FO might even sponsor us the tickets or support us otherwise on this.

Reactions: Trone
We have an entire summer to takeover Red Bull Arena. Realistically though, let's build our base by focusing on getting our base secured and locked in. It doesn't happen on forums, it happens in person. We need to be able to put names to faces and go forward from there. Everything will happen in due time.

Reactions: Trone
We have an entire summer to takeover Red Bull Arena. Realistically though, let's build our base by focusing on getting our base secured and locked in. It doesn't happen on forums, it happens in person. We need to be able to put names to faces and go forward from there. Everything will happen in due time.
Are you attending the bar crawl today?
We are working right along with the SG in helping to spread the word about any of their events and get people involved with each other.

Reactions: Buckley
I helped create the bar crawl and got in touch with all the bars. Of course I'm going! Stoked to see ya there.

I helped create the bar crawl and got in touch with all the bars. Of course I'm going, haha.
Feel free to introduce yourself so everyone can know who you are. Most people on here go with the same Twitter/Facebook name or have their facebook/twitter picture as their avatar or you can include that in your signature too.
You guys have about 30 or so stickers from us so go crazy with those!

Feel free to introduce yourself so everyone can know who you are. Most people on here go with the same Twitter/Facebook name or have their facebook/twitter picture as their avatar or you can include that in your signature too.
You guys have about 30 or so stickers from us so go crazy with those!
Well aware. We are going to sticker the town appropriately (over Henry's face on an RBNY ad). Just saying, it's going to be fun.

i would HAPPILY and GLADLY sticker up ANY red bull ad.
Heres another Idea:
when the Hudson Derby takes place in NJ, we tag up the bathrooms at their stadium with nycfc logo in blue markers

Reactions: Buckley
i would HAPPILY and GLADLY sticker up ANY red bull ad.
Heres another Idea:
when the Hudson Derby takes place in NJ, we tag up the bathrooms at their stadium with nycfc logo in blue markers

I don't like the idea of vandalizing their property. I think it would reflect worse on us than it would do good. Perhaps something not permanent would be cool, but let's not start a sticker all over the stadium battle. I am sure the Yankees would be furious if it happens to them.

I don't like the idea of vandalizing their property. I think it would reflect worse on us than it would do good. Perhaps something not permanent would be cool, but let's not start a sticker all over the stadium battle. I am sure the Yankees would be furious if it happens to them.
sticker thir ads like in a subway stop or bus stop