Is it a rule in soccer that........

......if you're a goalkeeper and you make a save you immediately have to start yelling at someone?
Here are some related keeper rules:

FIFA Rule 17a.b.7: If the keeper shall come into possession of the ball where the ball is on the ground or near to the ground ("near" herein defined as the ball being anywhere at or below the keeper's shoulders) they shall be required to gently lay on the ground and maintain possession of the ball with both arms while keeping the ball underneath their bodies. This activity, or lack thereof, shall continue for an undefined number of seconds. Henceforth to be known as the "Incubating the egg" rule, no other player or official shall be allowed to disturb the incubating keeper while this activity, or lack thereof, is ongoing.

FIFA Rule 17a.b.8: When the keeper deems a sufficient amount of incubation time has occurred, or the keeper awakens, whichever comes first, it is required that the keeper immediately shall jump up and onto their feet, proceeding to yell and to gesture at players on either team. Neither the vocalizations nor the gesticulations shall be required to be directed at specific players, it is only required that they occur.

Here are some related keeper rules:

FIFA Rule 17a.b.7: If the keeper shall come into possession of the ball where the ball is on the ground or near to the ground ("near" herein defined as the ball being anywhere at or below the keeper's shoulders) they shall be required to gently lay on the ground and maintain possession of the ball with both arms while keeping the ball underneath their bodies. This activity, or lack thereof, shall continue for an undefined number of seconds. Henceforth to be known as the "Incubating the egg" rule, no other player or official shall be allowed to disturb the incubating keeper while this activity, or lack thereof, is ongoing.

FIFA Rule 17a.b.8: When the keeper deems a sufficient amount of incubation time has occurred, or the keeper awakens, whichever comes first, it is required that the keeper immediately shall jump up and onto their feet, proceeding to yell and to gesture at players on either team. Neither the vocalizations nor the gesticulations shall be required to be directed at specific players, it is only required that they occur.
I lol'ed

Neither the vocalizations nor the gesticulations shall be required to be directed at specific players, it is only required that they occur.
I thought there also was a clause providing that they vocalizations should not have any meaning or apparent connection to the mage status.

I thought there also was a clause providing that they vocalizations should not have any meaning or apparent connection to the mage status.
17a.b.9, buddy, it's all yours. I must've missed that one. I'm thinking we may eventually need to compile our "how it really is" rules and publish them on a purpose-built web site or something.