Jersey Knockoffs

I beg to differ. The knockoff jerseys are made in small handful of factories and it is doubtful that their jerseys are broadly any different than the ones available on aliexpress, but they are at least twice the price.

Anyone buying these needs to know a few things -- if you are a big US XL, forget it. You'll need a XXXL at least and very few sellers sell those. Order everything 2 sizes too big for an adult and 1 size too big for a kid.

And second, hand wash inside-out only if you want to keep the nameset intact.
In my experience the jerseys from gogoalshop are well worth the extra cost. The two jerseys I have gotten from aliexpress have been terrible knockoffs. I bought a Centennial from a seller after hearing good things on a jersey forum.

Here is the Centennial crest that they advertised on their page
dNMICaD.jpg

Here's what I recieved.
mTJhStQ.jpg

Nailed it.

I'm usually able to find the jersey I want from their gaga deal. Which is 19.99. The three I have gotten from them have been far superior to the two I got from Aliexpress.

Reactions: einwindir
In my experience the jerseys from gogoalshop are well worth the extra cost. The two jerseys I have gotten from aliexpress have been terrible knockoffs. I bought a Centennial from a seller after hearing good things on a jersey forum.

Here is the Centennial crest that they advertised on their page
dNMICaD.jpg

Here's what I recieved.
mTJhStQ.jpg

Nailed it.

I'm usually able to find the jersey I want from their gaga deal. Which is 19.99. The three I have gotten from them have been far superior to the two I got from Aliexpress.

$19.99 is a great price .How much is the shipping ?

Last edited: