Jersey Supporters??

Monmouth County checking in! I never bought into the Red Bulls and I LOVE that this is a Yankees venture. Just paid the deposit for season tickets. Hoping to find room in the Supporter's Section.

Monmouth County checking in! I never bought into the Red Bulls and I LOVE that this is a Yankees venture. Just paid the deposit for season tickets. Hoping to find room in the Supporter's Section.

Just send @NYCFC_Dan a private message with a screenshot of your booking confirmation and he'll set you up with the Seasoned Supporter tag.

Reactions: John Visconi
Manville NJ. Checking in. Anyone else having problems with ticket master automated? I keep getting stuck and it's pissing me off, just thought I would vent and see if I was the only one! I will try them tomorrow when i can get a person. Hopefully the supporter section isn't full yet!

Manville NJ. Checking in. Anyone else having problems with ticket master automated? I keep getting stuck and it's pissing me off, just thought I would vent and see if I was the only one! I will try them tomorrow when i can get a person. Hopefully the supporter section isn't full yet!
I was one of the first people to put down my deposit and I haven't even picked my seats yet