Jersey Supporters??

John Visconi

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Jun 25, 2014
Monmouth County checking in! I never bought into the Red Bulls and I LOVE that this is a Yankees venture. Just paid the deposit for season tickets. Hoping to find room in the Supporter's Section.

Falastur

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 20, 2014
Herts, UK
Monmouth County checking in! I never bought into the Red Bulls and I LOVE that this is a Yankees venture. Just paid the deposit for season tickets. Hoping to find room in the Supporter's Section.

Just send @NYCFC_Dan a private message with a screenshot of your booking confirmation and he'll set you up with the Seasoned Supporter tag.

Reactions: John Visconi

VictoryIsBlue

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Jun 29, 2014
Manville NJ. Checking in. Anyone else having problems with ticket master automated? I keep getting stuck and it's pissing me off, just thought I would vent and see if I was the only one! I will try them tomorrow when i can get a person. Hopefully the supporter section isn't full yet!

Soccerfanatic94

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 19, 2014
Manville NJ. Checking in. Anyone else having problems with ticket master automated? I keep getting stuck and it's pissing me off, just thought I would vent and see if I was the only one! I will try them tomorrow when i can get a person. Hopefully the supporter section isn't full yet!
I was one of the first people to put down my deposit and I haven't even picked my seats yet