Kaka: "If it turns out I need to move, I will choose the MLS."

NYCFCFan10

Registered
Mar 23, 2014
He says he's going to get together with AC Milan shortly, his contract runs out this summer in Milan. If he feels they are no longer in need of him, he says he'll come over to MLS.

“One day, I would like to play in America,” he said. “Let’s see. At the end of the season, I will talk to Galliani. Not just to speak about bonuses and money -- money is not the main thing for me now, and I think that is understood. I want to see what his ideas are and what the club’s ideas are.

“If it turns out I need to move, I will choose the MLS.”

ESPNFC: http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1767197/ac-milan-kaka-interested-mls-move?cc=5901

Orlando seemed pretty confident they'd sign him.

Do you think we'd have any chance?

Reactions: MrMartinezNYC
Well if get him NYRB would be so pissed considering how long they've be trying to get him. But Kaka would be an excellent signing. I also seem to recall pictures of him holding the orlando city scarf or something so maybe he has already decided to go there.

Well if get him NYRB would be so pissed considering how long they've be trying to get him. But Kaka would be an excellent signing. I also seem to recall pictures of him holding the orlando city scarf or something so maybe he has already decided to go there.

Orlando as a city are very much connected to Brazil, and so are their team that´s even majority owned by a Brazilian.
So Kaka would make sense.

Apparently there's already been a verbal agreement between OC and Kaka. I'd love to see him play in the MLS, as long as it isn't for the Red Bulls. He's a legend in himself and he could be the first of many people at that level!

Reactions: MrMartinezNYC