Kwame Watson-Siriboe [Defender]

If only there were someone, anyone who could also play defense on this team. There is zero depth at CB. That's why Kwame will continue to play, good or bad.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
When asked about the defensive effort and back line play after the Montreal game:

"I think we did OK today. I think there were some mishaps, but I think Shay continues to show why he's so solid. I think he continues to have a string of very good games and he's building more and more confidence with every game he plays."

Translation: Shay saved our collective asses.

That statement changes my opinion of him because it's brutally honest.

I wonder if wikipedia is correct in stating his actual name is Lord Kwame Watson- Siriboe

I wonder if wikipedia is correct in stating his actual name is Lord Kwame Watson- Siriboe

No it's not. People keep spamming that page with random junk. They also keep putting that he plays for Lord FC and that his nickname is Watsinho.

No it's not. People keep spamming that page with random junk. They also keep putting that he plays for Lord FC and that his nickname is Watsinho.

Lol thanks. I figured as such, but I know Prince can be a common name so I wasn't sure if this was something similar.