Position: Defender
Number: 3

Announcement:
Wiki: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Watson-Siriboe

MLS Stats: http://matchcenter.mlssoccer.com/matches/2014-08-11

Official Twitter: @Kwamekazi

Kwame_Web.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's just David Villa Sanchez. Nothing compared to Kevin Antonio Joel Gislain Mirallas y Castillo.
I am pretty sure the fanbase has a longer name for Frankie.

Anyways, Kwame is a decent player. I think Kreis sees potential there. He was at least the the first choice backup at RSL before his injury, which he was still recovering from when he was loaned to Carolina last year. He might emerge as the dark horse starting CB with John out and the jury still being out on Mendoza's abilities.

I thought he had a great game yesterday especially winning balls in the air. More atheltic and was also a more dangerous threat on set pieces. I would like him to continue to start and keep Wingert at RB and when Williams comes back bench Brovsky.

Kwame was great. He did exactly what was needed. Although he still needs to improve his timing (was Opara his mark?) he brings speed and athleticism that was missing.

At this point I hope he and Hernandez stay in the middle until John comes back healthy.

I would imagine Mendoza and Facey are his main competitors.

Had a really terrible game. Im sure he is a great dude, but I just don't see him as pro player.

Had a really terrible game. Im sure he is a great dude, but I just don't see him as pro player.
He did make some big blunders but nothing as glaring as both fullbacks not marking players or the completely missed mark by the CM in the box for the goal.

That draw was a group effort.

I disagree. I think that falls squarely on Kwame. He marks that header properly and that ball is away. He's almost always in the wrong place. He has no idea what he's doing.

Reactions: BlueWarrior
I'm not saying he had a bad game, or made bad decisions or doesn't belong in USL after last night. But the amount of times Calle, Williams and Jacobsen were completely out of position, including the goal was atrocious. Were all of them screwing because WS was screwing up?

I wasn't able to watch the game, but he was the one that was marking SKC's goal scorer too. Not good.
Actually he wasn't, either because he was marking the wrong guy or his right guy, Jacobsen is clearly on Sapong and then moves away leaving Sapong wide open. watch the replay.

Kwame did have a poor showing and was directly influential to Philly's goal.

However, he did lay someone out pretty hard close mid-field. Happy to see us throwing bodies around (outside the box of course).

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
Well we theorize that Opara was his, but we don't know.

And let's be clear, no excuse for whiffing at a clearance in front of goal, zero.

Opara was Kwame's man. Kwame said so after the SKC match. It was a simple pick play and Kwame didn't fight through the pick leaving Opara wide open in front of goal. In a postgame interview Kwame said it would never happen again and that he felt 100% responsible for that loss to SKC.

Opara was Kwame's man. Kwame said so after the SKC match. It was a simple pick play and Kwame didn't fight through the pick leaving Opara wide open in front of goal. In a postgame interview Kwame said it would never happen again and that he felt 100% responsible for that loss to SKC.
Really? Do you have a link? Thanks.

Kwame is just awful. I am sure he's a good guy and I hope he does well for himself but he needs to go away.

Reactions: BlueWarrior