La Galaxy Are Going To Get Wrecked; Lafc Has A Stadium Design

NYCFCFan10

Registered
Mar 23, 2014
This is not that design though. This is the "runner-up" which obviously suggests that someone has won. That's the LA Coliseum in the background of the last picture so looks like the stadium location will be at USC's campus which I think is brilliant. Get all those rich college kids to go to MLS games in their down time...
B8X-k1fCEAAeIWK.jpg

Yes, that's an indoor beach and pool haha

B8X-k1gCMAAXtS2.jpg

B8X-k1fCAAAeW7R.jpg

Reactions: adam and Kjbert
It's crazy to think that the Galaxy could be a little brother in two years time.

Then again, we all know what happens to the best laid plans. We are exhibit A.

Reactions: Kjbert
That's look pretty cool. I hope LAFC is serious and spends. Seems like it could also be like another fantasy team like Miami.

They better get Ronaldo and Messi if they want to fill a stadium like that up,I can't see them passing up the galaxy in LA though.
The Galaxy's location is horrible. LAFC will have prime real estate right at USC's campus in downtown LA. They'll have the college kids almost like a built-in fanbase. If they can get the kids to essentially "adopt" them, the place will be packed every game. LAFC aren't screwing around.

The blue "1" is LAFC's stadium location, the Orange "1" is LA Galaxy's Stubhub Center.
2lsva1h.png

Isn't USC in a ghetto?

We could never get a location like that. It would have to be built in South Harlem.

Isn't USC in a ghetto?

We could never get a location like that. It would have to be built in South Harlem.
I think it used to be bad, but its changed a lot and is respectable now. Now Carson where StubHub is, thats next to Compton. Yeah.

So since all these pseudo stadium pics show the USC campus, are we really supposed to think thats where LAFC will be? Has there been any other proof? I hope it is true, its an awesome location.

Also, I hope they include the bikinis, surf boards and pools. Thats great!