La Liga [spain]

Are Eibar promoted? Think Alonso and Dave should get hands in pockets if they need cash.
Yes they already are, they were Segunda División winners.

And Alonso [I guess Xabi] won't put any money. Alonso's only team in his heart is Real Sociedad. He played 14 matches for Eibar but nothing special. Don't know who Dave is.

Anyway Eibar is close to be saved thank to their fans. One funny fact about Eibar: They make their players live in Eibar (27.500 inhabitants) although they are so close (50km) from Bilbao and San Sebastian.

Yes they already are, they were Segunda División winners.

And Alonso [I guess Xabi] won't put any money. Alonso's only team in his heart is Real Sociedad. He played 14 matches for Eibar but nothing special. Don't know who Dave is.

Anyway Eibar is close to be saved thank to their fans. One funny fact about Eibar: They make their players live in Eibar (27.500 inhabitants) although they are so close (50km) from Bilbao and San Sebastian.

"Dave" means David Silva. Dave is an English abbreviation, like the way you use Xavi for Xavier, etc.

guys… You MUST see how playoffs had ended (Hint: Cordoba - Las Palmas ended 0-0 and this was the last match. Las Palmas wins 1-0 in 91th minute when some of their fans jump into the field, the match stopped for 5 minutes but the fans can't get back to their seats…) 1 minute left:

New Primera División team!

(Low Quality, only video at the moment)

Last edited:
It's an option, yes, but I don't think it will happen.

So many teams have some debts with the state, in the last 3-4 years laws got serious [you know, the crisis] and teams must accept these laws. Eibar now need 4M € [I barely remember] but they are getting the money thanks to a crowdfunding.

And @whill4. Atletico will also loose: Villa, Costa, Filipe Luis, Courtois, Koke and Godin, also Diego left… Will be a hard way to rebuild the team.

I hope they do, is essence what is happening to them is very very wrong.