Lafc Just Held A Twitter Q&a With Two Of The Owners; New Details Revealed

NYCFCFan10

Registered
Mar 23, 2014
B1t3YkWCYAAT9Ag.jpg

- Stadium in the mid-20,000's planned with "all the bells and whistles and more"
- Open to all options in LA & Orange County
- Hope to have their name and colors ready to unveil by the start of the 2015 season.
- They've received A LOT of positive responses for the black and red.
- Building a strong academy before '17 is a priority. Homegrown players will be a key to our success.

Surprised about the stadium size. MLS 3.0 needs 30k+

Black and red is a great combination. From someone that is just coming into the league for real with NYCFC, I really feel that MLS is headed in a great direction. They're shedding all the nonsense. I look forward to the years to come.

Too many black and red clubs.

- DC United
- If RB leaves and RB revert to Metrostars
- LAFC
-Atlanta will likely want to wear red and black like the falcons...

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
It's LA so I would like to see shiny and bright like metallic gold with diamond pinstripes and platinum #s.
Something classy

Reactions: einwindir
It's LA so I would like to see shiny and bright like metallic gold with diamond pinstripes and platinum #s.
Something classy

BREAKING NEWS
LAFC 2017 kits have leaked!

Liberace1.jpg

I like it. It's classy. I think the shoes are a little silly though. Why would the toe cap be red and the heel blue? There's no consistency. It should be red cap and red heel.

BREAKING NEWS

Liberace1.jpg

I like it. It's classy. I think the shoes are a little silly though. Why would the toe cap be red and the heel blue? There's no consistency. It should be red cap and red heel.

Suddenly my allegiance to NYCFC is starting to be strained and lean toward LAFC

BREAKING NEWS

Liberace1.jpg

Better than i could have hoped for

Reactions: Kjbert
New interview with Henry Nguyen.

He said the response to the colors and name have them thinking those will be final.

Truly believes LAFC will be one of the best clubs on planet Earth.

New interview with Henry Nguyen.

He said the response to the colors and name have them thinking those will be final.

Truly believes LAFC will be one of the best clubs on planet Earth.
Team name "LA Universe" Confirmed....really one-up the Galaxy

I agree.

Are there any color schemes associated with Los Angeles area (for example, Miami has the "South Beach" colorway).

Or are there any colors on the spectrum missing or underrepresented in MLS?
purple & gold (Lakers and old Kings scheme)

Black and Silver - that was the reason the Kings went to the new colors. They wanted to copy the old LA Raiders.

I think Black and Silver would be fun.