Lampard Statement

No big deal, instead of January 1st he is coming June 1st. I can wait. Please stop with the negative comments.
Agreed. Understandably everyone is still upset and rightfully so, but this should not take away from the fact that we will be starting to play real games shortly. Lets focus on the players we have and not on the one that wont be here when we start play. Good times are right around the corner.

For Frank to come here and do that big press conference that the club invited us out for, and take all those photos. Then say Oh I never actually signed a contract. Then sign with us again this week? He's a European Legend, however I'm not a EPL fan, I'm a NYC fan so he's done nothing for me except embarrass the organization.

Can we start a vote to see how many will boo Frank on his first game?
1 yay for me

Last edited:
For Frank to come here and do that big press conference that the club invited us out for, and take all those photos. Then say Oh I never actually signed a contract. Then sign with us again this week? He's a European Legend, however I'm not a EPL fan, I'm a NYC fan so he's done nothing for me except embarrass the organization.

Can we start a vote to see how many will boo Frank on his first game?
1 yay for me
Probably about 10 of you. No maybe 15. Lol.

Do you think MLS is much better than the Eredivisie, if at all?
I would say MLS is in the 10-20 range. Ere is a top 10 league. It's a step up in quality, for sure. That said, it's probably easier to score there than MLS. That's just the nature of the Dutch game.

It's also better tactically and technically. It's not as physical or athletic, I don't believe. Take a guy like Rubio and out him on most MLS sides, and he would likely have a hard time finding the same level of success because he wouldn't have as much time and space to operate and he would often be physically overmatched.

It's a different emphasis. But take all this with a grain of salt. Most ere I get to watch is over p2p streams, so it's like looking for a boob on scrambled playboy (you youngsters won't have a clue what I'm talking about).