Logo Paranoia

Speaking of logos ... when are we going to get nice new era hats with just the NYC part of the logo on them? I would by that in all black so fast ... just saying black logo black hat That's my jam. Maybe a Camo hat with a black or gold logo.

Who do I talk to about getting these made?

We're not. NYCFC confirmed it to me. I want the same thing, but they have a merch deal with Adidas, so all official hats come from them. It's lame. I was thinking of having some customs ones made. I actually did a design:

nyfc-cap.png

To be honest a fair bit of us thing that the eagle is a bit pants. The reason they moved from it was due to copyright issues and not being able to copyright they logo at the time. A bunch of us would love to see it return to something more inline with the old logo and see the branding of MelCFC and NYCFC as a step in that direction.

The text probably won't be like the old circle badge though. I'd bet it would be like the other two if they do it. Something like this:
8fHXTMi.jpg

done - will do - where can you get customs made? can we do black on black? I really like the stealth look.

I can't wait until we see MCFC fans complaining about being forced into a shared brand with zero appreciation for the irony of the moment.

It was accepted a long time ago. There will be more on board soon. Shanghai the next destination by all accounts.

We're not. NYCFC confirmed it to me. I want the same thing, but they have a merch deal with Adidas, so all official hats come from them. It's lame. I was thinking of having some customs ones made. I actually did a design:

nyfc-cap.png

nyfc-cap.png
PERFECT!