Make A Billion

MrE

Registered
Jun 1, 2014
Our owners are rich men, can we match them

Many money making ideas are the simple things.

So no matter how brilliant or stupid your ideas may be lets hear them....

What is the world lacking, that someone might make money out of......

Not a serious one (as a multi billion generator) but I wish someone would invent the heated toast rack, as I hate cold toast.....

Our owners are rich men, can we match them

Many money making ideas are the simple things.

So no matter how brilliant or stupid your ideas may be lets hear them....

What is the world lacking, that someone might make money out of......

Not a serious one (as a multi billion generator) but I wish someone would invent the heated toast rack, as I hate cold toast.....
You better call your wife in with a mop and a bucket cuz I'm about to blow your mind.

Toaster Oven.

Reactions: 413Blue
That quite frankly is the worst kitchen implement ever. It is called a toaster oven yet is truly neither.
It really is a useless device. Off the top of my head, Pizza Bagels are the only good thing to ever come out of one those. A job which a regular convection oven can handle.

an antacid that you only have to take once a week

First, Sheikh Mansour was born into money so he didn't have to work that hard (or at all) or have to come up with a novel way to make money to be where he is. ;)

Sheikh Mansour works exceptionally hard. He comes from royalty that is involved in far greater tasks than a certain family by the name of Windsor. He does a lot more than cutting ribbons and hosting tea parties.

Sheikh Mansour works exceptionally hard.
It must be very re-assuring to know that if your business is failing, you can just throw money at it (MCFC's £305 million debt that was taken care of when Mansour took over the club and then the £49 million fine for violating financial fair play) and not have to worry about paying rent or the bills or going broke. :D

I don't knock the guy for throwing money around, but it's easier to throw money at a problem than keep your house in order.

It must be very re-assuring to know that if your business is failing, you can just throw money at it (MCFC's £305 million debt that was taken care of when Mansour took over the club and then the £49 million fine for violating financial fair play) and not have to worry about paying rent or the bills or going broke. :D

Its called strategic losses and that's a silly example to use.

I'm going to invent a device which puts forum threads back onto topic when they get derailed within the first 10 posts :).

The "heat" part sounds easy, but the part where you keep the toast warm without drying out too much or hardening would be the money maker.

The "heat" part sounds easy, but the part where you keep the toast warm without drying out too much or hardening would be the money maker.

lol :) My son once told my wife he could not work the washing machine or tumble dryer because we had always told him not to mix electricity and water... "Mum can you wash ....."

Last edited:
Sheikh Mansour works exceptionally hard. He comes from royalty that is involved in far greater tasks than a certain family by the name of Windsor. He does a lot more than cutting ribbons and hosting tea parties.

Please dont insult the "family" they stand on balconies as well you know ;)

Reactions: jerseyhotspur