Meet And Greet On Thursday

So how'd it go? How many showed up? What did Pernetti and Claudio say officially and unofficially? Did anyone record all the notes and stuff?

Did we get through the awesome comprehensive list that Dan or einwindir einwindir compiled?
It was great. A lot of people showed up, the lower level of the Football factory was a sea of blue.

Short summary: jersey will be revealed in the fall, club will use all 3 DP slots (Ferran said they will spend whatever is needed on DPs). First string of signings will be made in the summer, tickets will be affordable (not expensive like Yankee games), ticket priced will be revealed later this month. There will be public tryouts (people will be filtered). The only players available from MCFC are under 21s (as of right now)

Reactions: Gene
So how'd it go? How many showed up? What did Pernetti and Claudio say officially and unofficially? Did anyone record all the notes and stuff?

Did we get through the awesome comprehensive list that Dan or einwindir einwindir compiled?
When I meet with Jerzy he's going to give me a run-down of what happened. He said he and Slick Rick were able to record. As soon as I get that stuff together I'll be sending it your way. I was working during the meeting so I couldn't really get too much out of Jerzy but he said it was pretty informal but informative.

I thought it was a great event. It was good to see that we had a good showing of support. We probably had at least 70 people there. Probably more.
Awesome. I've got to admit a little jealousy when I saw the pictures slowly surfacing on Twitter and Facebook. I just met up with Jerzy, he gave me a rundown on the events. He also gave me the recording. Now I just need to figure out how to get the audio off my old iphone...

Jerzy said a lot of the questions we had were addressed. Apparently Buckley sent out copies of our questions to NYC FC beforehand as per Dan Steeves. I'm just glad the event was a success. A little disappointed to hear that some guys were turned away because of age though. Hopefully it doesn't discourage them from any future participation.

It really was a bummer that they got turned away, but we will make sure that it won't happen at The Hatter for our meetings. There will be absolutely no guarantees we can do anything about the bars before the games in the Bronx though.

It was nice meeting Jerzy, Cornellbigred, D_RoyJenkins, anamorican, Slick Rick etc. Can't remember everyone's usernames but I was able to put faces to names. Cool guys all around. See you on the 17th

It was nice meeting Jerzy, Cornellbigred, D_RoyJenkins, anamorican, Slick Rick etc. Can't remember everyone's usernames but I was able to put faces to names. Cool guys all around. See you on the 17th
Likewise, it was great meeting all you guys! Looking forward to the next event.

It really was a bummer that they got turned away, but we will make sure that it won't happen at The Hatter for our meetings. There will be absolutely no guarantees we can do anything about the bars before the games in the Bronx though.
Won't have a problem at the Hatter. Kids as young as 6 have been there for a match/trophy viewing

Great meeting some of you last night! The event just got me even more excited about the club and future developments.

Reactions: jerzy
Wish I could have been there!
It looks like I'll be adding another trip to NYC in July so hopefully we can organize something!

Reactions: jerzy