Meet Up In December?

I do, and should be able to make it.

But like what game would we watch? What would we do if there's no game?

We did this earlier in the year the day before the home opener. Just got a lot of people together and RD's did shepherd pie and wings. Might be best to save it for that again I suppose.

Doesn't even have to be super organized, as long as we have a bunch of us, and beer, we can bs about the team and drink.

Reactions: TabascoDiva
Is this still a go? I had the best time when we met up in March.

Reactions: TabascoDiva
I should be there for a portion of the game. Landing that day so idk what the situation will be and where I'll get caught up. I know the game will be just downstairs and not upstairs.

I should be there for a portion of the game. Landing that day so idk what the situation will be and where I'll get caught up. I know the game will be just downstairs and not upstairs.
Do we still get wings and shepherd's pie???

I'd probably be able to make it. Have we decided on the 12th though?

Don't believe there will be wings and pie as its not an advertised event. Not sure how much room will even be available or how many tv's downstairs. Stopping by to see mick and the guys more than anything else tbh.
Doesn't look like anything going on for the 12th.

Too bad about the 12th. Maybe we can try the night before next season's opener since that was so successful last time around. Have fun tomorrow NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan and anyone else who can go! Unfortunately I won't be able to drop by.

WAIT WAIT WAIT !!!!!!! I have not had a drink yet BUT
I am confused now between this meet up , the third Rail watch party and the date of game itself & the YES broadcast of the game
What date is the PR vs NYCFC gaame?
When Is YES Broadcasting the game...the same day or the day after?
date , time and where: the "wieving " party Ryans Daughter or Foleys Bar?