Meetup With Fire Supporters

nevheatley3

Registered
May 12, 2015
Harlem, USA
www.heatley.nyc
I am setting up a meeting with some Fire Supporters before the match on Friday. We are looking to meet at 1600, near the Stadium. The purpose of this is just to promote a collegial atmosphere between SGs and show love before we talk shit, curse, and chant at each other.

If you feel you can engage with them respectfully and not cause drama, please let me know if you're interested and able to come via message or email. If you want to chat about what I'm trying to do, please do that below.

Again, please let me know if you're interested and able to come via message or email.

If you just want to chat about what I'm trying to do, please do that below.

My email address is nev@heatley.nyc

Some may not like this idea but I thinks it might be good. NYers tend to get a bad rep due to stereotypes. I think it would a great opportunity to show other clubs who we really are and that we are all passionate for the same reason. I would love to join but maybe another time. Family wedding is getting in the way of my first chance to go to my first match as a season ticket holder. #bummed

I like this idea. Lets put our best foot forward before we expose them to our rowdy drunken side. It would be nice to discuss the game with some folks who know what they are talking about.

Reactions: Goodfella
cant make it that early, but love the idea. we should never let our passion for our team get in the way of having a respectful relationship with away supporters, especially those travelling from afar. friendly banter, trash talking, intelligent debates, all good things; it can be vigorous and heated, but that doesn't mean we can't all shake hands and share a drink while engaging in such back and forths. if away folks want to take shit personally and be antagonistic towards us after we extend the olive branch, that's on them. but always better to at least try.

Liking it - tried to do the same post game with union fans when I was biking home - but i guess saying hello and how are you doing as they filed past me waiting at a traffic light ain't the best welcome - one did tell me I was crazy and gonna get hit by a car - which seemed like genuine good will ... I can't get to this one due to work - but I'm into the idea for sure and wil ltry to do it next time.

Reactions: NYJaguar
I am setting up a meeting with some Fire Supporters before the match on Friday. We are looking to meet at 1600, near the Stadium. The purpose of this is just to promote a collegial atmosphere between SGs and show love before we talk shit, curse, and chant at each other.

If you feel you can engage with them respectfully and not cause drama, please let me know if you're interested and able to come via message or email. If you want to chat about what I'm trying to do, please do that below.

Again, please let me know if you're interested and able to come via message or email.

If you just want to chat about what I'm trying to do, please do that below.

My email address is nev@heatley.nyc

Hey nevheatley3 nevheatley3 I was wondering how it all went?