MLS - August 28 - New England (Home)

That’s a funny thing to say, given that (trigger warning!) he was directly and indisputably responsible for our premature playoff exit in 2019. Hard to draw a more direct line to “holding us back” than that.
Nah. The entire team let us down in the 2019 playoffs. We were playing amazing soccer and then... watching whatever the hell that horrid performance was, was a team effort. The entire team was sluggish. Mata's error was just the culmination of 90 minutes (save a few moments) of awful.

Nah. The entire team let us down in the 2019 playoffs. We were playing amazing soccer and then... watching whatever the hell that horrid performance was, was a team effort. The entire team was sluggish. Mata's error was just the culmination of 90 minutes (save a few moments) of awful.
You know, I remember it a little differently. I recall horrid soccer for the first half plus and then feeling like if we could carry the tie into extra time we would win. Matta never let my confidence get the chance.

Reactions: Schwallacus
You know, I remember it a little differently. I recall horrid soccer for the first half plus and then feeling like if we could carry the tie into extra time we would win. Matta never let my confidence get the chance.
I honestly barely remember the second half. Maybe my brain removed it from memory due to... well....