MLS - July 17 - Columbus (Away)

Ref sucks. We don’t have a goal scorer. And the players we brought in havent performed

We've had a yellow card in this match for foul, dissent, and persistent infringement. Ramy is giving them out all tonight.

Reactions: Kjbert
Columbus does it to us every time. The dagger right before the whistle.

This ref is giving yellows to us but not crew.

we can't finish yet again.

Nagbe chips Barraza. Not great.

and of course Nagbe scores his one goal of the season against us. Literally this CLB lineup is mostly backups but yet the starters deliver when needed - wouldn’t that be nice for someone on NYCFC to step up and make a play?

this team has lost its grit. at least when we were playing poorly, ringy used to go hammer some people. lol. we don't have anyone with that kind of attitude anymore

on the replay with the goal, you can see half the team just watching and jogging back. that is not a team that wants to win.

that is an undisciplined team and that is why we aren't winning more.

if it keeps going like this, I think there will be, but it will be after this season ends.

edit: bring back dome

were grabbing just enough points. We need a complete and total collapse. David Lee needs to go too

were grabbing just enough points. We need a complete and total collapse. David Lee needs to go too

i never blame lee becasue I feel like who ever is there In that position will be someone that CFG controls. Reyna probably got sick of it all and left.