MLS - July 21 - Montreal (RBA)

Holy what.... there's like 0 fans there. Or are they all under the cover of the rain? I thought RB Arena was covered from rain?

OH! Wait. Click on it. Ignore the fact it says blackout. That worked for me and it went to the game. I think even though you're on the VPN the text on it still says blackout bc probably some caching stuff.
...If it helps, I'm on seattle.

Hm, even with my VPN on I am not seeing this match as available on ESPN+.

Fortunately I can stream it on watchyesnetwork.com.

dc didn't work for me, but seattle does. woo!

Where is talles? Is he injured? I know something was mentioned about him, but I’ve since forgotten

midweek game in NJ...

injured. nagging knee injury.
Oh. No, the number of fans didn't increase so dramatically in a 5 minute period. I think they just prerecorded (maybe half an hour ago or something) Ian and Joe's pre-match speed thingy in the stadium.

Reactions: moogoo
so far a little choppy. we need to get some rhythm....

and a huge mistake by chanot. yikes.

torres and johnsen are going to be montreal dangermen tonight.

Don’t like the morales for Parks swap. But maybe Parks needs a rest. Also disappointed Thiago and Santi on bench. But if they come off the bench and make a difference to the result, then fine
Also it’s the second of 6 games in 3 weeks. Last year he didn’t rotate much and it caught up to us. I’m fine with the changes on that basis.

Reactions: JCMore and moogoo
What's up with Chanot? Second time his clearance goes straight to a Montreal player.

our defensive shape looks... ugly.

and so is our passing. looking rusty for some reason. hope we grow into this game better.

and NOT BAD!!!!

isi should have smashed it 1st time

we need some rhythm. montreal is definitely in control right now. we need to knock things around and get some rhythm.

medina needs to put that away... that is a chance and a half

medina, anton, chanot are not having very good games so far.