MLS - March 16 - Toronto (Home - YS)

According to Transfermarkt, the new defender we signed who's name I'm not even going to try to type can play at RB. So maybe he's the answer, or they'll go with Jasson.
Sands has played an inverted RB, and I think they’ve played Haak as an RB once? Maybe that’s just a 3 atb system

Last year Toronto averaged -0.97 GD per game and finished last in the east. They currently sit tied on points for 1st in the east with a +0.67 average GD through the first 3 games. Only 3 games but this might be a different Toronto team. Hopefully, our guys are ready to go.
They have yet to concede a goal. OTOH their keeper is out, and I hear he's pretty good. They have only scored twice, which is exactly what their xG says they deserve.
Sands has played an inverted RB, and I think they’ve played Haak as an RB once? Maybe that’s just a 3 atb system
Return of the Elbow Back!

Reactions: JayH and gbservis
1) I hope we win, but won’t hold my Breath
2) if we don’t Cushing should go

But most importantly, normally I take mass transit to the game, but was thinking of driving, do I need to pre purchase parking tickets or should I guess that there will be plenty of parking for this game?

But most importantly, normally I take mass transit to the game, but was thinking of driving, do I need to pre purchase parking tickets or should I guess that there will be plenty of parking for this game?
There should be plenty of available space in the official garages with no need to pre-order. You might want to look on Spot Hero, Park Whiz, or a similar service for options within a few blocks of the stadium that will generally cost much less.

Reactions: Jg65
There should be plenty of available space in the official garages with no need to pre-order. You might want to look on Spot Hero, Park Whiz, or a similar service for options within a few blocks of the stadium that will generally cost much less.
I’ve used Spothero to park at the Target parking lot. Cheapest in the area. Short walk to stadium.

Reactions: mgarbowski
1) I hope we win, but won’t hold my Breath
2) if we don’t Cushing should go

The official lots are $47. Plenty of parking, just obnoxiously expensive. I like the Ruppert garage, which dumps you right back onto the Deegan. (If you're going north, make sure you exit in the basement. If you're going south, exit at the level you enter)

I know this is a dumb question. But I figured I’d ask anyway. I bought a ticket in the supporters section and I’ve never sat there before so I don’t know the etiquette. Would it be frowned upon to wear an Ireland kit and a green Guinness hat? Or should I wear something more NYCFC related?

I know this is a dumb question. But I figured I’d ask anyway. I bought a ticket in the supporters section and I’ve never sat there before so I don’t know the etiquette. Would it be frowned upon to wear an Ireland kit and a green Guinness hat? Or should I wear something more NYCFC related?

There were signs last year that only NYCFC gear is allowed in the supporters' section, so I think so?

From what I seen. No issues if it’s a non mls team, as long as it’s not a jersey of an opposing player.

Only times I seen issues is people wearing Orlando and metro stars jerseys. I seen many different NT jerseys

All I’ll say is they have to get something today because next week there is no striker and no RB due to call cups so a guaranteed loss. And then Miami players coming back not 100% fit vs a Messi that probably was resting during fifa break.

All I’ll say is they have to get something today because next week there is no striker and no RB due to call cups so a guaranteed loss. And then Miami players coming back not 100% fit vs a Messi that probably was resting during fifa break.

I think the original plan was to evaluate Cushing after the 5-game homestand ends on May 5.

But if we lose today -- then lose to Cincy and Miami -- this is going to quickly become untenable. Ultimately, this is a results business and Nick needs to start delivering results.

Game Day Weather and Transit Report™

Weather: Temps in the low 50s, mostly clear, sunset at 7:04pm.

Transit: 4 and D trains running normally.

International Space Station: Possibly visible from the Stadium but not really the brightest or highest pass tonight.
Rises at 8:55:18pm in the west, 10° above the horizon WNW at 8:57:42, highest at 9:00:24 (22°) NNW, enters shadow at 9:01:19pm.
WNW is if you were standing next to the fourth official and looking directly across the center line. Since it's a low pass you might need to look out from the side of the stadium behind the third base line sections. Not the greatest but thought I'd mention it as there's lots of chances to see the ISS but almost none during matches.

I think the original plan was to evaluate Cushing after the 5-game homestand ends on May 5.

But if we lose today -- then lose to Cincy and Miami -- this is going to quickly become untenable. Ultimately, this is a results business and Nick needs to start delivering results.

He won’t make it that far if he goes 0-6 or even 1-5

My heart wants a win cause I always want to see this team succeed. But my brain says take another L so we can start fresh with someone new as Gaffer sooner. End the agony!