Mls Tv

Sorry. If you have Apple TV, it's an "app" that is preloaded that allows you to stream MLS content

Reactions: USAfan6
Sorry. If you have Apple TV, it's an "app" that is preloaded that allows you to stream MLS content
Great! I do have Apple TV on one of my TV's, never really used it before and I had no idea there was even an MLS channel, i'll be sure to check it out.

On mine, it is the very last choice when you scroll down

appletvupdate.jpg

Reactions: Kjbert
Sorry, this might have already been covered but are there plans for NYCFC games to be aired on YES?

Ah I noticed this the other day and forgot to say something! Hoping mls live is around next year heard they may be getting rid of if but there's no watchespn app for Apple TV so I wouldn't be able to watch other games on my tv :/

Ah I noticed this the other day and forgot to say something! Hoping mls live is around next year heard they may be getting rid of if but there's no watchespn app for Apple TV so I wouldn't be able to watch other games on my tv :/
Theres a ESPN app on my Apple TV...

Reactions: USAfan6 and Kjbert
how is MLS live? this would be the first year i'll be buying it. specifically, how is the apple tv app? i ask because the hl app is a buggy travesty.

On another note though, all games being aired on ESPN3 will be great for me. I will be able to catch a lot of games now without paying for MLS live.