MLS Week 13 - 2017

Which is why the loses to them pissed me off so much. We were absolutely better than them but our defense seemed to forget what Larin did to us the previous seasons.

We have to beat the teams we know we are better than: Montreal (tied at home), DC (loss on the road), RSL (loss on the road). so yeah, the two Orlando losses are bad.

But I think we can win all three vs New England and sweep the Red Bulls

Reactions: BxLio91
The Post Week 13 MLS Power Rankings are out, which I read diligently, mostly to see which fanbase is most irrational about some perceived insult this week. I take untoward amusement from that.
But the surprise this week was seeing our own LionNYC LionNYC hating on NYCFC in the comments, calling out the Politburo for not dropping us after a loss and accusing them of East coast bias. Was it performance art? A preemptive self-inflicted wound before an outsider can trash us? Say it ain't so Lion!!!

The Post Week 13 MLS Power Rankings are out, which I read diligently, mostly to see which fanbase is most irrational about some perceived insult this week. I take untoward amusement from that.
But the surprise this week was seeing our own LionNYC LionNYC hating on NYCFC in the comments, calling out the Politburo for not dropping us after a loss and accusing them of East coast bias. Was it performance art? A preemptive self-inflicted wound before an outsider can trash us? Say it ain't so Lion!!!

Come on. We aren't the second hottest team in MLS right now. If we get six points this week, then yeah, we deserve the 2 spot. But I think Chicago are hotter than us right now.

Reactions: Schwallacus
Come on. We aren't the second hottest team in MLS right now. If we get six points this week, then yeah, we deserve the 2 spot. But I think Chicago are hotter than us right now.
But of all the forum members I'd expect to see downgrading NYCFC in public, you're way down that list. Me? Sure. Just look at my Twitter during and after any loss. Midas or Tom? In a heartbeat. You, it doesn't seem like you. But not the first time I was surprised, or wrong.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
But of all the forum members I'd expect to see downgrading NYCFC in public, you're way down that list. Me? Sure. Just look at my Twitter during and after any loss. Midas or Tom? In a heartbeat. You, it doesn't seem like you. But not the first time I was surprised, or wrong.
Now I feel like your daring me to troll you with twitter posts singing the praises of Kreis and Grabavoy....

I'm somewhat insulted and yes, a little hurt, to not be included on your list of potential NYCFC bashers.

You're being punished for not rendering the flat cap in 3-D.
flatcap3D.png