MLS Week 7 - 2019

Robles:

"I guess that’s the price you pay when you sit in the front row, right?"

It really doesn't surprise me, seeing how Red Bulls players launch balls into the stands during warm-ups at YS. Just surprising he'd be so blatant about it.
The reaction by the RB players was a bit much. Sure they were defending Kaku from getting drawn & quartered, but the fingers waving in faces was for what reason - I mean, how exactly were they taking the moral high ground??? And Kaku’s arms out with the ,”what did I do?” Expression was total dBag.

The reaction by the RB players was a bit much. Sure they were defending Kaku from getting drawn & quartered, but the fingers waving in faces was for what reason - I mean, how exactly were they taking the moral high ground??? And Kaku’s arms out with the ,”what did I do?” Expression was total dBag.
I give the RB players a pass for what they did in the moment. Most of them probably didn't even see what he did. But the Robles quote posted above really can't be defended.

I give the RB players a pass for what they did in the moment. Most of them probably didn't even see what he did. But the Robles quote posted above really can't be defended.
Yeah, that's a really bad quote from Robles. And surprising that it came from him. I'd love to give him the benefit of the doubt because he's been nothing but a stand up guy, but hard to defend him there.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Robles ruined a perfectly reasonable tweet with a last line that I can only assume was a really misguided attempt at a joke.

I give him and the other players credit for going over to the stands to check on the fan that was hit.