Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
Name: Mounsef Bakrar
Joined Club: 7/11/2023
Position: Forward
Number: 9

1689089936116.png

New York City Football Club acquires Forward Mounsef Bakrar from NK Istra on a permanent contract through 2026 with an option for 2027 pending the receipt of his ITC and a P-1 Visa. Mounsef joins New York City Football Club as part of Major League Soccer’s U22 initiative.

Announcement: New York City Football Club Signs Algerian Forward Mounsef Bakrar | New York City FC

MLSsoccer.com profile: https://www.mlssoccer.com/players/mounsef-bakrar

TransferMarkt profile: Monsef Bakrar - Player profile 23/24

Twitter:

Last edited:
CFG must be willing to bet very heavily on their scouting since it appears the entire public record on this guy consists of exactly one season in the Croatian league in which he scored 8 goals.

Reactions: adam
Poor kid’s timing sucks. His arrival is ignored because it’s the same day Taty’s sale became official and the shit storm of reactions to the Gaby news.

i don't expect much but at the same time i have high hopes. maybe the fact that he spoke with heber before deciding to come is a sign he'll be a monster for us for the final 10 games?

I joke but if he finishes and combines like benzema the last few years, I'll be very happy and will be the first to call him the Algerian benzema in public

I joke but if he finishes and combines like benzema the last few years, I'll be very happy and will be the first to call him the Algerian benzema in public

As long as he doesn't also blackmail his teammates like Benzema it should work out great.

i can't access twitter to take a screenshot, but seems the club (fans?) have dubbed our algerian benzema as "Bak-man" ...