NSL

I went to the news section and I'm trying to figure out if it's real. There's an intro video with some random dude and it sounds real... but then all the news articles are absolutely useless, mostly just a picture and "X joins as Y" and that's it.

I haven't guffawed so hard since trying to figure out if this is real or not, I'm so happy for this laughter.

I just can't imagine actually going to a "Liverbirds" game

I went to the news section and I'm trying to figure out if it's real. There's an intro video with some random dude and it sounds real... but then all the news articles are absolutely useless, mostly just a picture and "X joins as Y" and that's it.

I haven't guffawed so hard since trying to figure out if this is real or not, I'm so happy for this laughter.

I just can't imagine actually going to a "Liverbirds" game
Their news articles reminded me of shitty emails that only say the question in the title/header and there's only the person's signature in the body. The hell are you doing??? :laughing::laughing: :laughing:

Reactions: Shwafta
It's pretty much just full of meaningless jargon and buzzwords. And have you seen the list of people involved? I think one guy was a steward at grounds in the UK and they claim him as security expert.

Reactions: JCMore
It's pretty much just full of meaningless jargon and buzzwords. And have you seen the list of people involved? I think one guy was a steward at grounds in the UK and they claim him as security expert.
Supposedly liam ridgewell ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It sounds entirely fake. But who knows!