Euro 2024

I shwafta'd it

Attachments

• 1000059434.jpg
    1000059434.jpg
    1,002.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Sad
Reactions: moogoo
That England ending was soooo disappointing. But I would be very surprised if they get past the Swiss.

I would also be surprised if Spain don’t win the whole thing. Especially if they get past Germany.

Reactions: moogoo
Crap, I missed this one. I walked over to get some wine (yes, I'm drinking tonight -- look out 😆) and got caught in the rain. I didn't get back until it was over. That good, eh?
If you have it recorded watch the last 30 minutes. The announcers were saying they wish there were more added time just because it was so entertaining. Even the team nursing a1 goal lead was going for it at 90+.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
If you have it recorded watch the last 30 minutes. The announcers were saying they wish there were more added time just because it was so entertaining.
I'll watch the highlights on YouTube tomorrow. Sometimes I have to settle for that. I don't have cable (too expensive) so no DVR.

If it hadn't rained I would have made it back for the second half. I can book along pretty quick with my cane.

True story: the cross street at the entrance to my development is high traffic sometimes. If I'm waiting to cross the street people often stop and let me go.

They're probably thinking, "Oh, look at the cute little old man with the cane." Then I go bookin' past them and they inevitably point at me with this look of shock like, "HEY ... what the hellllll ... " LOL