Nycfc Account Manager Not Letting Me Sell Any Tickets...

Mike Shore

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Jul 14, 2014
Suffern, NY
And yes, account was paid in full a while back. I have NO options once i go to Account Manager, and pick the game i want to Manage. I get a circular i? telling me basically i have no options with that ticket. None of my tickets are resalable which is UNBELIEVABLE and is making me nutty today. I read all the FAQ's on selling and i have 0 options on every single ticket i try to manage. It's maddening. I can't go to every game and the Account Manager said i could sell all if i wanted to. Been to first two but i do go away sometimes. HELP?????

Team has said this feature isn't functioning yet. They hope to make it available by the next home game.

Reactions: Mike Shore
Last I knew, you could not do anything with your tickets until 14 days prior to the match. Which is annoying because I wanted to just put all of the 4 or 5 games I cant attend up on stubhub once and not have to deal with it again.

Team has said this feature isn't functioning yet. They hope to make it available by the next home game.
thanks, i hope so. Appreciate the rapid response. I know we have growing pains but i am away in May and wanted to get a head start on selling like i do with my NYR tickets. This is a fantastic forum thanks to people like you and others who help us all.

Last I knew, you could not do anything with your tickets until 14 days prior to the match. Which is annoying because I wanted to just put all of the 4 or 5 games I cant attend up on stubhub once and not have to deal with it again.
I hope this is not going to be the case as i like you, need to do the same. Hoping for a response from the club. This is such a great forum. My son and I has a blast last night, in the cold, in the snow, in the wind, watching our NYCFC.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Glad I am not the only one with this problem!! I would like to take care of my later season games too....

thanks, i hope so. Appreciate the rapid response. I know we have growing pains but i am away in May and wanted to get a head start on selling like i do with my NYR tickets. This is a fantastic forum thanks to people like you and others who help us all.

No problem. Glad to help.

You can also post your available tickets here in the Matchday forum or try StubHub. I did StubHub and it's pretty easy.

Also, the deadline for transfering/printing your tickets is 2 hours before kickoff for that game.

Reactions: Mike Shore
No problem. Glad to help.

You can also post your available tickets here in the Matchday forum or try StubHub. I did StubHub and it's pretty easy.

Also, the deadline for transfering/printing your tickets is 2 hours before kickoff for that game.
Thanks again. That's just it, I can't post my available tickets anywhere right now as my Account Manager will not let me do anything. I sell at StubHub regularly with my NY Ranger season tickets and it's a breeze. It just blew me away that i wasn't allowed to control my own season ticket here. Certainly appreciate your feedback, and hope the info you were given is spot on.

Yep, customer service told me Friday that I can only print out my tix for the Philly game 2 weeks before the match. He said they're trying to get some language to that effect on the site. Growing pains...

Yep, customer service told me Friday that I can only print out my tix for the Philly game 2 weeks before the match. He said they're trying to get some language to that effect on the site. Growing pains...
Is it GROWING PAINS, or do they not want us selling our tickets before they can sell to the general public thereby getting more sales but hurting our chances to sell our tickets? Just wondering aloud here. When we bought our season tickets, many of us bought them with the clear understanding, which 3 games into the season, it clearly states on the web site that we can sell any ticket we want to any game. It never said we only had 13 days to sell them and it was the clubs discretion on when they would allow us to sell them! Additionally we got emails explaining that very thing to us. Ok, first market Lampard and dont bring him. I get that, and i really don't blame Lampard. If i was him, i would have done the exact same thing. NYCFC MUST BE MORE TRANSPARENT in it's dealing with it's Season Ticket holders and the rest of the customer base. I mean, we're in as fans but treats us with some honesty and respect please? Thoughts?

Reactions: Drainyoo
Is it GROWING PAINS, or do they not want us selling our tickets before they can sell to the general public thereby getting more sales but hurting our chances to sell our tickets? Just wondering aloud here. When we bought our season tickets, many of us bought them with the clear understanding, which 3 games into the season, it clearly states on the web site that we can sell any ticket we want to any game. It never said we only had 13 days to sell them and it was the clubs discretion on when they would allow us to sell them! Additionally we got emails explaining that very thing to us. Ok, first market Lampard and dont bring him. I get that, and i really don't blame Lampard. If i was him, i would have done the exact same thing. NYCFC MUST BE MORE TRANSPARENT in it's dealing with it's Season Ticket holders and the rest of the customer base. I mean, we're in as fans but treats us with some honesty and respect please? Thoughts?
I would agree.... I have paid in full for 2 season tickets and I expect to have FULL CONTROL of them for the entire season.

I would agree.... I have paid in full for 2 season tickets and I expect to have FULL CONTROL of them for the entire season.
OK! I spoke to Dan at NYCFC today and he was really very nice. He understood completely and said they are working on it with Ticket Exchange so that you can sell your games all season. They hoped to have it done by now, but it should hopefully be done within the next week or so. I am okay with his explanation, and he also explained that you could still sell on Stub Hub but that you wont have your tickets for that until 14 days before the game. However, again, we WILL have the ability to sell all our games straight out on Ticket Exchange hopefully very soon. Basically, it's everything Drainyoo said. :)

OK! I spoke to Dan at NYCFC today and he was really very nice. He understood completely and said they are working on it with Ticket Exchange so that you can sell your games all season. They hoped to have it done by now, but it should hopefully be done within the next week or so. I am okay with his explanation, and he also explained that you could still sell on Stub Hub but that you wont have your tickets for that until 14 days before the game. However, again, we WILL have the ability to sell all our games straight out on Ticket Exchange hopefully very soon. Basically, it's everything Drainyoo said. :)
Thanks for making the effort on this!!!

Glad I am not the only one with this problem!! I would like to take care of my later season games too....
ditto. thanks to this forum for providing information that I could not find anywhere else on selling my season tickets!