Nycfc Acquire Cdm Federico Bravo On Loan From Boca Juniors [FINALLY confirmed p13]

sbrylski

Registered
Apr 24, 2014
It's been mentioned in the Players Wanted thread, but it deserves its own.

http://nycfcwatch.sportsblog.com/po...vo-joins-nycfc-on-loan-from-boca-juniors.html

Transfermarkt already updated him to our roster and says we have an option to buy, which is only rumored on English language sources right now.

Bravo's got some talent, and he is a perfect fit as a Pirlo protector. Mix is officially in a serious position battle right now. Love the depth.

The biggest question with this signing is that we don't actually have an international spot right now. Maybe the mysteriously missing Wingert has been traded for one? That would be a dream.

Last edited:
It's been mentioned in the Players Wanted thread, but it deserves its own.

http://nycfcwatch.sportsblog.com/po...vo-joins-nycfc-on-loan-from-boca-juniors.html

Transfermarkt already updated him to our roster and says we have an option to buy, which is only rumored on English language sources right now.

Bravo's got some talent, and he is a perfect fit as a Pirlo protector. Mix is officially in a serious position battle right now. Love the depth.

The biggest question with this signing is that we don't actually have an international spot right now. Maybe the mysteriously missing Wingert has been traded for one? That would be a dream.
As per the person who originally wrote about it, Luciano, he told me City have already sent the paperwork and he should join soon.

Here are some Youtube highlights

I spoke to a Boca fan about Bravo. He says very good defensive player, good in the air, strong player, can also play CB.
Boca did not have room for him this year and they wanted him to play. I hear he has a 1 million dollar buy.

He should start and be a good addition to our defense.

Here are some Youtube highlights

I spoke to a Boca fan about Bravo. He says very good defensive player, good in the air, strong player, can also play CB.
Boca did not have room for him this year and they wanted him to play. I hear he has a 1 million dollar buy.

He should start and be a good addition to our defense.
I have a feeling, based on watching nothing, that he will first be tried as a CB.

Where are we going to get the international spot? Trade Wingert rumor?

Reactions: JayH
We had no true defensive mids, now we have two. This roster is coming together. I think it's safe to say that PV is building this team based on his experience with Italian and English football. Defense, possession, passing. Which is a good thing. We will control the game and make opponents play our style. I see him taking a skill trumps force approach.

Nice but I'm also confused how we can get this player. Besides Harrison none of the other recent signings could possibly have a green card.

Do we still have Johannsen?

Reactions: NYdoesitEZ and adam
I hope this is true and this would relegate Jacobsen to the bench for good. We are truly building great depth in the midfield with pirlo, lampard, mix, poku, bravo, and the others. Plus our back line is much improved. This is shaping up to be a great offseason
Jacobson is a good player. Collecting more and more players to sit on the bench wouldn't make us stronger, signing players for the positions we NEED starting players or at least rotation players would.

Reactions: Kjbert
176b80fc43705ffcd1f75813139dd90d.gif

We had no true defensive mids, now we have two. This roster is coming together. I think it's safe to say that PV is building this team based on his experience with Italian and English football. Defense, possession, passing. Which is a good thing. We will control the game and make opponents play our style. I see him taking a skill trumps force approach.
2?