Nycfc Away Kits - Replica Deal

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
If you're planning on buying an away kit HOLD OFF.
Modells will have Away kit replicas in stock.
I had mentioned in the past we have a relationship with them now.
They have a deal for the next 3 days for 15% off regularly priced items. So get your away kit for 15% less than from NYCFC.com. AND GET FREE SHIPPING!

Shop at Modells Save 15% Off Your Regularly Priced Order In Honor Of President's Day And Get Free Shipping On Orders Over $75 At Modells.com! Use Code: PRES5DM At Checkout!

I think they are out of stock right now there as well but check in often.

By buying through the link your only benefitting yourself and the forum as well. We get a small commission from it.

I'm at work and on cell so wasn't able to get it to go through. If someone at home can verify it ads to cart and discount that'd be great.

The site says stock will be available only on 2/27... Is this is not the case? I tried adding it to the cart and applying the code and it did not work.

The site says stock will be available only on 2/27... Is this is not the case? I tried adding it to the cart and applying the code and it did not work.
It looks like all preorders are filled? That's basically all it is just preorders. The preorders on official site are filled up too. Couldn't preorder a large. I'm assuming that's why it won't work. Wouldn't even let me checkout.