Nycfc Jerseys Back In Stock Including Pirlo Nameset

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Hey guys. If you're looking to get a kit buy through U90 and HELP US OUT.
You get what you want, a jersey and in turn help us out with commission through our partner.

You can do this by clicking the U90 banner above or the link below.

U90soccer.com

Plus get free shipping with orders over $90.

Hey NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan. I asked in the other thread, but do you know if it's possible to just order a nameset through the forums Upper90 portal? I'm going to buy it anyway and want the commission to find it's way here!

Hey NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan. I asked in the other thread, but do you know if it's possible to just order a nameset through the forums Upper90 portal? I'm going to buy it anyway and want the commission to find it's way here!
Hey, they don't have it in the store under ship by player. Shoot them an email and see if it's something they can add.
Thanks man!

There's a couple at Yankee Stadium. Authentic home shirts.
aIHcamC.jpg

Reactions: adam and NYCFC_Dan
Curious about the sizing. Don't want to order a custom that can't be returned. Anyone that bought from them have any sizing issues?

I've never ordered one, but it seems to me the consensus is adidas sizing runs on the small side.

IOW, if you regularly wear a Large, you'll need an XL for a proper fit. That's why as a XXL guy I'm always whining about the non existence of a larger size.

If you're ordering an authentic, they have a tighter athletic fit. So I would size up.

I've never ordered one, but it seems to me the consensus is adidas sizing runs on the small side.

IOW, if you regularly wear a Large, you'll need an XL for a proper fit. That's why as a XXL guy I'm always whining about the non existence of a larger size.
I am a XXL guy also and have the replica away jersey in XXL. Perfect fit.