Nycfc Jerseys Back In Stock Including Pirlo Nameset

When ordering from them, do we have to do anything to make sure the site gets proper credit? Anything at checkout, etc.?

Nope it'll register it just by going through the link.

Are there any plans to get authentic jerseys?

Adidas is currently not fulfilling orders. I think NYCFC might be the only ones with them

Nope it'll register it just by going through the link.

Adidas is currently not fulfilling orders. I think NYCFC might be the only ones with them

The actual team store or online? I keep going to the store on gameday and they never have an authentic.

The actual team store or online? I keep going to the store on gameday and they never have an authentic.
The online has them from time to time. But from what I was told by U90 Adidas isn't keeping up with the demand and their orders are not being filled.

They brought out a lot of authentic home shirts overnight. They're bringing up a lot of authentic home kits for Sunday seen about 25 full racks that are being put out for Sunday. The racks hold about 40 to 50 shirts.

Reactions: Kjbert
Guys quick question:

I'm coming from the UK for the Orlando and Montreal games.
I want to get an Away Lampard Jersey on the day (and the Mrs wants Pirlo), will I struggle to get these match day ?

And are they more expensive at the club shop compared to say the U90 store in Manhattan ?

Thanks for any replies : )

Guys quick question:

I want to get an Away Lampard Jersey on the day (and the Mrs wants Pirlo), will I struggle to get these match day ?

And are they more expensive at the club shop compared to say the U90 store in Manhattan ?

They're somewhat more expensive at the stadium. I'd recommend seeing if Upper 90 has the sizes/colors/etc. you want and having them hold them at the store for you (note that there are three stores though). If Upper 90 doesn't have the one you want in stock you can always see if they have them at the stadium that day, also.

Guys quick question:

Be aware that kits are far more expensive over there than we are used to. We say that kits are expensive when we pay £50 or £60, but their "authentic" kits are $150 and the replica kits are $110. When you stick on the price of customising the shirt, it's going to be costly. From what I recall of when I flew in for the game against the Revolution in March, authentic kits were a further $25 more if you bought them at the stadium.

I'm not saying don't do it, because definitely do. Just, be ready for the cost.

Reactions: afoulkesuk
Be aware that kits are far more expensive over there than we are used to. We say that kits are expensive when we pay £50 or £60, but their "authentic" kits are $150 and the replica kits are $110. When you stick on the price of customising the shirt, it's going to be costly. From what I recall of when I flew in for the game against the Revolution in March, authentic kits were a further $25 more if you bought them at the stadium.

Cheers for the info, not really sure what the difference is between an authentic and a replica jersey though? Is it much difference look wise ?

Cheers for the info, not really sure what the difference is between an authentic and a replica jersey though? Is it much difference look wise ?

Essentially, the authentics are lightweight and the ones the players actually wear. The badge is pressed on instead of stitched and the inaugural season logo is on the bottom of the authentics. Also, the authentics have two MLS badges (one on each sleeve) instead of one. I would go with the authentic.

Even if there is price gouging at the stadium, you're on vacation and really shouldn't waste your time running around the city to get to U90. The pound goes far over here anyway. If you are buying at the stadium though I would get in nice and early because the lines are long and the stores are usually chaotic.

Essentially, the authentics are lightweight and the ones the players actually wear. The badge is pressed on instead of stitched and the inaugural season logo is on the bottom of the authentics. Also, the authentics have two MLS badges (one on each sleeve) instead of one. I would go with the authentic.

Even if there is price gouging at the stadium, you're on vacation and really shouldn't waste your time running around the city to get to U90. The pound goes far over here anyway. If you are buying at the stadium though I would get in nice and early because the lines are long and the stores are usually chaotic.
Agree. The only thing that I would add is that the authentics are athletic fit...... the replicas fit a bit looser.

If you are buying at the stadium though I would get in nice and early because the lines are long and the stores are usually chaotic.[/QUOTE said:
The prices are ~10% higher for jerseys at the stadium...

Slightly off. The replica is $90. The authentic is $120.

But yeah. There is a definite markup at. Yankee Stadium.

There's a whole other thread about the differences, but the basic deal is that with an authentic the club badge isn't embroidered, it's silk-screened, the fit is tighter, the fabric is lighter, and there's some different detailing (e.g. "NYCFC" on the back of the neck, and an "Inaugural Season" silkscreen on the front left bottom).

Honestly, I personally prefer the replicas.