Nycfc Playing A Friendly On 4/2

I'm more of a Joe Walsh guy.
joe-walsh.jpg

But I think it was Bledi Bardic I was talking about.
http://www.hudsonriverblue.com/2015/1/30/7952711/meet-two-more-players-on-trial-with-new-york-city

Reactions: adam
From Twitter
@NYCFCWatch: NYCFC's Starters for their 8-0 win against Clarkstown SC Eagles:
Meara
Williams
Facey
Wingert
Siriboe
Dunn
Poku
McNamara
Alvarez
Taylor

@NYCFCWatch: The highlights of the match were Pablo Alvarez's hat trick, another shutout for NYCFC and the return of a healthy Josh Williams.

From Twitter
Meara
Williams
Facey
Wingert
Siriboe
Dunn
Poku
McNamara
Alvarez
Taylor

@NYCFCWatch: The highlights of the match were Pablo Alvarez's hat trick, another shutout for NYCFC and the return of a healthy Josh Williams.
Really interesting that Wingert started a game full of subs. No Mendoza? No Brandt? Wonder if they are going to make a switch there. Would love a back line of Williams, Hernandez, KWS and Wingert.

From Twitter
Meara
Williams
Facey
Wingert
Siriboe
Dunn
Poku
McNamara
Alvarez
Taylor

"Tom in Fairfield CT, post: 64811, member: 653"]Really interesting that Wingert started a game full of subs. No Mendoza? No Brandt? Wonder if they are going to make a switch there. Would love a back line of Williams, Hernandez, KWS and Wingert.

did we only play with 10 players?

Really interesting that Wingert started a game full of subs. No Mendoza? No Brandt? Wonder if they are going to make a switch there. Would love a back line of Williams, Hernandez, KWS and Wingert.
Wingert did not start. I ended up making my way there and Connor Brandt started at left back with Watson-Siriboe, Facey and Williams. Connor got hurt and Wingert subbed in for him in the second half. Also the twitter line-up is missing Calle who played the whole match.

Don't know why the line-up is wrong in two separate spots but there you go. It was windy but fun to be there. I got to see a bunch of the first-teamers come off the field since they were doing their own thing.

Wingert did not start. I ended up making my way there and Connor Brandt started at left back with Watson-Siriboe, Facey and Williams. Connor got hurt and Wingert subbed in for him in the second half. Also the twitter line-up is missing Calle who played the whole match.

Don't know why the line-up is wrong in two separate spots but there you go. It was windy but fun to be there. I got to see a bunch of the first-teamers come off the field since they were doing their own thing.
Anyone stand out? Probably hard to tell in an 8-0 game

Did Mendoza play?