Nycfc V Brøndby

Is there a way to get the game directly from youtube rather than the game link on the web (if that makes sense)? Will be watching at home and going to try to watch on my tv rather than on computer, as my TiVo has youtube access. Is that possible? Thanks, tech spaz.

Is there a way to get the game directly from youtube rather than the game link on the web (if that makes sense)? Will be watching at home and going to try to watch on my tv rather than on computer, as my TiVo has youtube access. Is that possible? Thanks, tech spaz.
Should be, just go to NYCFC's account and it should be on there.

Reactions: JayH
Should be able to get a few pics tomorrow.

It will be interesting who he picks in the first 45. Would like to see a front three of Villa, Nemec and Taylor to see how they go together.

Maybe with Grabavoy Diskerud and Poku backing them up.

Should be able to get a few pics tomorrow.

It will be interesting who he picks in the first 45. Would like to see a front three of Villa, Nemec and Taylor to see how they go together.

Maybe with Grabavoy Diskerud and Poku backing them up.
I want to see if Villa and Taylor work well together. How does mix fit into the midfield. I want to see Hernandez and Mendoza play together. Want to see how the keepers play

This will take you directly to the youtube page where it'll be streamed:

I have bailys and mimosas ready... Gameday bitches!!!!!!!!!!

So, game time for me is 6am, and to be able to actually comprehend what I'm watching I'll need to get up by 5:30. Also, I'm in college, so there's no way I'm going to bed before like 3 tonight. I'm totally not crazy for wanting to watch this game right?

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
So, game time for me is 6am, and to be able to actually comprehend what I'm watching I'll need to get up by 5:30. Also, I'm in college, so there's no way I'm going to bed before like 3 tonight. I'm totally not crazy for wanting to watch this game right?

Nope. This is what it's all about. We bleed blue.

Unfortunately they made it so you can't embed the link which is the only way I can get t on the front page. Not sure why they've done this but it's 'locked' if you try to share.